Thursday, October 25, 2018

Christmas Pocket...

Hello & Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!!
How's your week going so far? Mine?
Very Busy with work - I tell ya... the more
students we get the more messes we have!

I guess that means JOB SECURITY! hahaha

Anywho... I thought I would mix things up and
share a super cute Christmas card!


Isn't this Adorable??? Omgosh... Love the doggie!!!


And... It's a POCKET CARD!!! So FUN!!!


Here's a look at the inside sentiment - I can't wait to mail this off!

I have to tell ya this was super EASY to make!
I found the Pocket Card file in my Silhouette Folder
I have like 13,000 files from the Silhouette store... YIKES!
I don't think I'll ever use them all, but I just HAD to have them!
Good thing I have a great subscription otherwise it would
cost me a fortune! HAHAHAHA

*** PRODUCTS USED ***

Cardstock - Bazill, Bo Bunny
Designer Papers - Doodlebug (12 x 12 papers)
Gift Card Envelope Bag - Silhouette Store (#238873)
Xmas Puppy with Bone Image - Silhouette Store (#52764) cut 2x's
Clear Wink of Stella on the - Be Merry, Trees, Hat & Bow
Clear Glaze Pen on the - Nose, Eyes, White Trim of Hat
Sentiment & Snowflakes Stamps - Craftin Desert Diva's (Get your Jingle On)
Stitched Tree Die Cuts - My Favorite Things
Assorted Adhesive Gems - Stampin' Up & CTMH
Silhouette Machine, Canon Printer, Misti, Dimensionals, ATG, Stick It Adhesive

Thanks so much for Popping in!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the adorable doggie, will have to look for this pocket card and make some! Like you I have files galore and will never use them all
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

It's so sweet!! That pup is precious!! I love the pocket card design and the papers!! Fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

This is fantastic! I love the pocket card design! The doggie is the cutest! Love the addition of the twine too!

Doreen said...

Love your fabulous pocket card.xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, your pocket card is adorable and that doggie is the sweetest! So sweet my friend!

Have a nice evening,
Sherrie K

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is super super adorable ...and I love the bells you added in the background
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Greta said...

Just darling--cute doggy!

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so adorable and very festive for the holiday! :)
Too cute!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Gerda said...

What a SUPER ADORABLE pocket card!! Love the sweet doggie and the fabulous paper you used!! LOVE IT!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Evelyn said...

That's really cute. I love the Be Merry sentiment. Looks glittery, too!

I don't have that many Silhouette files, but I do have zillions of svgs and lots of Cricut cartridges!!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

SO adorable... that pup! omg! and love the pocket style .. .very cool!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is so super sweet!! I love that puppy and the neat pocket!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

OMG!! That is just the cutest puppy ever.

Hugs,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard