Wednesday, October 3, 2018

You are Tea-Riffic!!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
I thought I would share another Halloween
Card with you - Can you tell I'm in a 
Halloweenie Kind of Mood?? LOL


I have some AWESOME crafty friends who prefer TEA over Coffee
and I totally get that! Coffee is NOT for everyone! I hated it for YEARS!
Then I got a Keurig Machine about 12 years ago (I think? Maybe a little longer?)
 and I've been in LOVE ever since! :) 
Weird how that happened?? LOL

Anywho... I thought this fun Tea Halloween card would be perfect to mail 
to one of my amazing friends!




I love the fun Halloween papers on this card... It's just so cute!

Cardstock - Paper Trey Ink, Bo Bunny, Stampin, Up, Fun Foam
Designer Paper - Bella Blvd. (Spooktacular 6x6 pad)
Grape Limeade Trendy Twine
Stitched Frame Die, Stitched Fancy Topper Die, &
Coffee Dies - Jaded Blossom
Sentiment - Fiskars (Latte Love)
Versafine Black ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Gemini Jr., Assorted Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella


Thanks so much for Popping in!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Doreen said...

A great fun card,love the design. xxx

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love all of the papers you used!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the papers you used! The coffee cup looks amazing! I also fell in love with coffee when I got my Keurig and never drank coffee prior to that, lol!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! I love the Fabulous papers you used and fabulous design!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Evelyn said...

I wonder what brew she'll be drinking on Halloween, tea or some other "potion?" :)

Adorable card as always, Theresa. You're always thinking!!

Evelyn

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Ok I love this card - the papers are so cute, the design is awesome and I love the layers!!

Migdalia said...

SUPER cute my friend!! I am very Halloweenie TOO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love both coffee and tea! What a great idea to make a Halloween tea card!!