Thursday, October 4, 2018

Elegant Wedding Wishes...

Hello & Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!
I'm gonna make this post short & sweet! (I Hope)

I wanted to make another Fall type wedding card
So I grabbed a couple of items and made this --


This turned out so pretty & Elegant and only took a few minutes to make!
Yup! This was a FAST CARD! 
I let the PAPER do ALL the work for me! :) 
I'm using the 12 x 12 Paper Pad from Authentique (Bountiful)


I die cut out on the paper where the pretty leaves were
and left an area so I could heat emboss my sentiment -
Then I layered it onto a piece of mustard yellow designer paper
then added the Jute Twine, then attached it to some Fun Foam and
adhered it right onto my Dark Brown Card base.
I added some lovely fall colored sequins and it was complete!


Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Fun Foam
Jute Twine - PaperTrey Ink
Assorted Sequins - My Stash
Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy,
versamark Ink, Misti
Sentiment - Victorine Originals (Wedding Wishes)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies - My Creative Time


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the gorgeous paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beth F. said...

Ooo! That paper is gorgeous! Great card.

Chriss America Real said...

This is just gorgeous Theresa ! I think four weddings are the best !

Hugs,

Chriss

Doreen said...

Love the fab paper,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Evelyn said...

Wow! That paper is gorgeous! Great idea to let it stand on its own. Beautiful card. The jute twine adds a really nice, fall touch.

Evelyn

Treva said...

Beautiful wedding card, I would have never thought to use the fall themed paper for a wedding card; thanks for the inspiration.

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The design is so elegant! I love the fall theme!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the fall leaves and sequins. I love the non traditional wedding card - especially for a fall wedding. Gorgeous as always.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you used the paper as your focal point and the beautiful sentiment!