Sunday, October 7, 2018

Quick Announcement...

Hello & Happy Sunday Everyone!
I'm on Vacation for the next 1 1/2 weeks so
I won't be able to leave you guys comments until I return!

I just wanted to let you know that I still have some
Blog post scheduled for this week and hope you'll
stop by to check them out - SumMore Fun Stamps
New Release has started and I made some
projects to share with you - 

So make sure to stop by to check out the new
stamps! I hope you all have a Wonderful week!!! :)

Theresa

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Have fun on your vacation!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

Hello, my friend!! I'm back from vacation and catching up on all I've missed while I was away and now you're leaving :) I hope you have a wonderful vacation!! Rest, relax and enjoy!!

I scrolled through all the projects I missed while I was away and they are all fabulous, as always!! I especially love the congratulations wedding card!! It's stunning!!

I hope you have a wonderful time, Theresa!! Take lots of pics!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Have a great vacation!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

Have a wonderfull vacation, Theresa!!
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Have a wonderful & safe vacation!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M