Wednesday, October 17, 2018

May your day Bubble Over...

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Peeps!
*** This is a Pre - Scheduled Post ***

Still enjoying my vacation - But wanted
to share this fun card I made at another 
Stampin' Up Card Class, I went too.
(Another Quick Post for ya)


This is such a CUTE Stamp set! Really fun to play with!


*** Products Used ***

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar White, Fun Foam
Designer Paper - Stampin' Up (Bubbles & Fizz)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies - My Creative Time
Sentiment, Images, Soda bottle Die - Stampin' Up (Bubble Over Set)
Blueberry Trendy Twine
Blue Sequins - My Stash
Misti, Gemini Jr., ATG, ThermOweb Adhesive, Multi Matte


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your day Bubbles up with Happiness!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the bubbles!! And what a perfect sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love the sentiment you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! Fun papers in the background and the bubbles turned out so fun! Such a great sentiment to! Hope your having a great time on vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is so cute! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Evelyn said...

So, so cute! Love those bubbles!

Thanks for the Halloween decoration, by the way!!! :)

Evelyn

Greta said...

Such a fun card!

Lisa said...

Love love love! the bubbles coming out of this one are SO cool! Perfect sentiment!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So awesome!! I love the way you used the bubbles!!