Friday, October 26, 2018

Lovely Swap cards....

Hello & Happy Friday Friends!
YAY!!! The weekend has rolled around again!
Ooh, how I like the weekends! 
I don't know about you guys but I tend to
just stay in my PJ's all weekend long!

I run around all week and get my stuff
done just so I don't have to do anything on the weekends!
Is that bad? or smart? Either way... I look forward
to putting my PJ's on and just chilin'! LOL

Here's a couple of lovely cards I thought I'd share with you today...


The Peace & Comfort card was made for my local card swap group and after
making it I thought I could turn it into a Birthday card as well for another teacher -

I love it when a card design can be universal!!!

I designed this card in my Silhouette Program and used some
Pretty Prima (Rondelle) Digital paper -

*** PRODUCTS USED ***

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb. White, Bazill White, Papertrey Ink Black
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Long Skinny Rectangle Dies - Lil Inker Designs
Peace & Comfort Sentiment - Close to my Heart
Happy Birthday Sentiment - Can't Remember (oops)
Sheer Shimmer  Frost Spritz was used on the flowers
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Dimensionals, Fun Foam,
Misti, Gemini Jr., Cameo, Canon Printer, Clear Acrylic Sealer


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a PJ Wearing Fantastic Weekend!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Gerda said...

These cards are BEAUTIFUL, Theresa!! I love the soft colors and the gorgeous flower!! Great design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Both of your cards are beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

They're so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the pretty flowers!! And I love that the design can be used for different occasions!! Fab, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

Pretty cards...love soft colors

Lisa said...

Both are beautiful! I say you're smart... I also like to stay in my pajamas or as close to it as I can get all weekend...lol! Hope you are successful this weekend! I already know I have to leave the house tomorrow, but it's all fun stuff and I'll be home and in my room before I know it... Happy Friday!

Evelyn said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the huge flower. So pretty!!

You certainly deserve to be in your jammies all w/e long! You are so hard-working, at school and at home! I love staying in my jammies, too! 😊

Evelyn

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So pretty!! I love how you turned one into a birthday card just by changing sentiments!

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of theresascraftycreations blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Absolutely stunning and those colors are so pretty.

Have a beautiful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard