Friday, October 5, 2018

Ghostly Trick or Treat!

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!!
I wanted to share another FUN
Halloween card with you - I made this little
cutie with a FUN Raisin Boat Stamp set called
Boo Hoo - It's an adorable Halloween Stamp set!


So, I started off by stenciling the circle background with a 
Dylusions Mini Stencil (Honeycomb) in assorted Distress Oxides
Then I die cut it out with a wonky stitch die -

Then I stamped the cute ghost on another piece of white cardstock
and did a masking technique to get him to hold the
pumpkin in his hand - then I cut it out with my
Brother Scan N Cut Machine - I colored my image with my
Stampin' Blends (SU) Markers

Then I die cut a black banner out and used white embossing
powder to make the sentiment POP!
I added dimensionals behind the ghost & Banner
Then added an assortment of Lucy's Cards Rainbow Jewels
Popped it up with some Fun Foam and adhered it to my
black card base!

I like how Fun and Whimsical this turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you ALL have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the little ghost!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beth F. said...

That is such a cute ghost! I love the blended background too.

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute! I really like how you did the background, very cool!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Awesome card! The background looks amazing, I love the colors! The image is so adorable!

Evelyn said...

Wow! You did a great job with the masking. This card reminds me of the Charlie Brown "Great Pumpkin" show! :)

"I got a rock." :)

Evelyn

VintageScrapsCanada said...

oH GOSH - this is just too cute ! I love when you create the background. Awesome card as always !!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the cute little ghost and the fabulous background!! Love the colors to!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Migdalia said...

I love that cute ghost! SPOOKY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is so fun!! I love the way you inked that cool stencil!