Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Pretty & Rare...


Hello & Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
I've got a million and one things going on
so I'll make this post short & sweet!


This is one of those quick CAS cards!
I actually had several pieces ready to go, so my card
was super quick to put together!

I made the background awhile back with some Alcohol Inks 
The Unicorn image is from Pink & Main (Colored awhile ago) with
some Spectrum Noir pens and a clear Wink of Stella pen

The Sweet Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom (Unicorns & Glitter)
The Stitched Rectangle Frame Die & Daisy Frame Die are from My Creative Time
I just cut the daisy flower off of the frame

I attached the white card front to a white piece of Fun Foam then
adhered it to a Purple A2 size Card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)

Cardstock - Yupo, Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up, Spectrum Noir Ultra


I'm also entering the following challenges -

Cut It Up  - Clean & Simple
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Cardz TV - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

14 comments:

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is so sweet, and I love the alcohol ink background!! What a great idea <3

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

The background is really pretty, Theresa. It looks like that unicorn is flying through a rainbow! I love how they are featured within that cool frame die.

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Clean and Simple. challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the color background behind the unicorn!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the sweet unicorn!! The background looks amazing!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Wow! Your alcohol ink background is fabulous! Perfect for that adorable unicorn!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The unicorn is adorable and I love the fun background you created!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Theresa. So many sweet little touches. I'd like to invite you to play akong at Word Art W3dnesday - always Anything Goes and really FAB prizes. I'd LOVE to have you share your sweet creations with us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Aloso, I'm having a really cool give-away on my blog....several craft/antique items. I hope you'll stop by to enter to win. Here's that link:
http://karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2018/11/25-days-of-christmas-tags-with-paper.html

Have a blessed day,
Karen Letchworth

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Super cute. That background looks nice.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Greta said...

So sweet! Love the AI background!

Migdalia said...

Such a super sweet card! The unicorn is adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oooh! Great background and love that sweet unicorn.. you know I think P&M has an ongoing monthly challenge on IG and you just have to tag them... I think... anyway... love this card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, your background looks amazing! I love it when you can put together a card quickly with pieces that are prepared ahead of time - totally adorable!

Esther said...

Darling little unicorn!
Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!

Gerda said...

What a lovely card!! I love the sweet little unicorn and the awesome background!! Fabulous design!! Have a great day,
Gerda