Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Merry Christmas Holly....

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
How's your week going so far?
Me??? Well, I'm already looking forward to the weekend! Hahaha

I've got another Christmas card to share
using the same PhotoPlay Card Kit (Here Comes Santa)



I pretty much CAS(E)'d this card completely! WHY?
Cause I really liked the layers on it! :)

The only things I did differently were to add Candy Cane Trendy Twine,
Clear Wink of Stella on the holly, Place it all on a 
Neenah Solar White Smooth Cardstock Base, Use a
couple of stitched rectangle dies, & Add Dimension!

Another Easy Peasy one down! I'm liking this Kit! hahaha


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fantastic Day!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the choice of papers you used to layer the card..fabulous !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the layers, too and the pretty twine! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love the papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Those papers are so gorgeous! I love the twine at the focal point of your card!

Chriss America Real said...

These papers are so bright and pretty perfect for Christmas . I think I may make a Christmas card tonight . I am way behind because I have 13 brothers and sisters , 42 nieces and nephews and I think we're up to about 52 great nieces and nephews . I have decided that this year I am only sending cards to people that send me cards .

Hugs,

Chriss

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Theresa! I finally made it here! So sorry it has taken me so long! I meant to get in touch with you earlier and time got away from me, but I want to thank you so much for your kind words that you left on my blog. It seems we have a lot in common. Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers - I will be praying for you and your hubby as well.

I see you are working on Christmas cards as well! This is gorgeous - I especially love the plaid paper and holly leaves! Beautiful card, my friend!

Treva said...

Pretty card, love the papers that you used.

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card. Love the plaid paper!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Greta said...

Beautiful papers & love the twine! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the wonderful design and papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Cute - again I love the paper !

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Sweet card! I love that plaid paper!