Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Happy BEE day!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
The week is half over and I'm already
looking forward to the weekend!

I've got another quick post for ya today!
I made this sweet card for another Teacher
at school. I don't think every Birthday card
needs to say Happy Birthday on the front. 
Am I right? :)


I made this card about 2 weekends ago and had a blast
creating it in my Silhouette Program -

I used all the Digital Elements from the
Bee Happy Digital Paper collection from (Down this Road)
It looks so cool all watercolored

I used a Stitched Rectangle Frame Die from My Creative Time
and a Stitched Scallop Frame Die from Die Cuttin Divas

The Flower design was die cut out on my cameo and 
popped up with Dimension. I added some Clear Wink of Stella
to the flowers & Leaves -

The Sentiment was stamped from a Simon Says Stamp
called (Circle Friends)

Other Products used -Misti, Neenah Solar
White Cardstock for the card base,
White Fun Foam, Bazzill White Cardstock for Printing on my
Canon Printer, Cameo for the Die Cuts,
Acrylic Sealer Spray to protect the ink jet coloring.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the background and those flowers and bee really pop.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Wow, I really love this one. This might be my new favorite.

Have a great day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers!! It's fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Adorable card! Those colors are so gorgeous and the background looks so amazing!

Evelyn said...

I love working in the Silhouette program, too! Your card turned out really cute and looks like it was a blast to make!!

Evelyn

Greta said...

Such a neat background--love this!

Migdalia said...

WOW! I love the pretty background & flowers. Beautiful card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

This is fantastic! Love the watercolored background... you really are an expert with that Silhouette too! Wow!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is so pretty! I love how you combined so many different elements to create a wonderful design. And you are right - a bday card doesn’t have to say that on the front!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love bees and this is adorable! Gorgeous background, gorgeous flowers, gorgeous card! Love the bee day pun too!

Gerda said...

WOW!! What a beautiful card!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the AWESOME background!! LOVE this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda