Thursday, November 15, 2018

Naughty or Nice??

Happy Thursday Everyone! 
The Weekend is almost Here! EEK!!

I've got a super quick post to share with you
using that fun Christmas Card Kit from Photoplay



Okay... so I totally CAS(E)'d this one too!! 
It was TOO CUTE not too! LOL

This card only took me about 8 minutes to make (NICE)!!
I used a couple of Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies and some
Fun Foam for Added Dimension - I also used a Hunter Green
Cardbase with my card - 

I really like that Santa, he's adorable!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!

Theresa

11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very, very cute, Theresa! Santa is adorable and I love your patterned paper! Have a wonderful day!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! Santa is so sweet!! I love the papers yo used!! This is fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Cute Santa & I love the traditional red & green!

Evelyn said...

Why mess with perfection?

Totally adorable! Love that Santa.

Evelyn

Chriss America Real said...

This card is adorable. That Santa is too cute .

Hugs,

Chriss

Migdalia said...

SUPER adorable my friend! Today I am finally at home making catching up with bloggy world and then I am off to make Christmas cards.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

CA Scrapper said...

That is so adorable!!

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a SUPER ADORABLE card!! Simply LOVE this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

8 minutes !! wow - too cute - love the paper!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So cute! What a great Santa!!