Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Circle Rings... Part 2!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
I thought this week I would show you
some MORE Alcohol Ink Projects I made

Today's post is a 2fer one card design
this is the 2fer part! hahaha

I'm still using just the Regular Alcohol Inks
I haven't put my other ones to card designs just yet!

I always need Birthday cards - and this week is
my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! That's right...

I got a Birthday coming up! EEK!



So, today's card I chose to try out my Alcohol Ink lifter! Part 2!

I used a 6x6 Circle Ring stamp and put my Ink Lifter all
over it, then stamped it onto my Yupo paper (Which I shared Yesterday)

So instead of wasting the ink I just lifted up -
I grabbed a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock
and stamped it right onto it! 
Now check out my New background!! 😀

How cool is that? That was so neat to try
and I was able to create another Birthday card from it!



Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Yupo, SU, Koh-i-noor, Vellum
Assorted Alcohol Inks
Alcohol Ink Lifter (Ranger)
6x6 Hero Arts - Rings Bold Prints BAckground Stamp
Stamparatus, Big Shot, Brother Scan N Cut
Scalloped Stitched Border Die - MFT
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Fun Foam for Dimension
Stampin' Up Stampin' Blends markers
Avery Elle Critter Crew Stamp Set
Banner Die - Lawn Fawn (everyday Sentiments)
Stitched Oval Die - My Creative Time


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this!! Love the cute party animals and fun background too!
Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the adorable animals and the pretty background!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

So cute!! The animals are adorable!! Love the rings on this one, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING those animals!!!!!!

Evelyn said...

You never cease to amaze me.

Evelyn

Pam D. said...

Love this card! What a great way to use the lifted up ink, so smart! A fun background. Thanks for the idea!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome background and great technique! I haven't tried this yet. Your card is super cute!

Lisa said...

So cool... and I peeked ahead... sometimes I get so confused when I'm hopping backwards!...lol! Love this!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love how you created this card!! I’ve had some trouble getting the lift right, but this looks so awesome- I’ll have to keep trying!