Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fern Thanks....

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone!
How was your weekend? How's your week
going so far? My weekend was busy as I stated
last week we're traveling the next couple of weekends...
Today I went back to work so you know how that goes! LOL

I thought this week I would show you
some Alcohol Ink Projects I made

I got the new Pearl Alcohol inks and I'm in LOVE
I'm not showing you any of those projects yet
since I haven't made anything but backgrounds - 

But I have some projects made with the Regular
Alcohol inks - they are just as BEAUTIFUL! 

I needed a bunch of THANK YOU's for work so this week will
be Alcohol Inks and Thank You cards -


Seriously... this is so PRETTY up close and in person!
I love all the different shades of greens the alcohol inks made -


Cardstock - SU, Neenah Solar White, Yupo
Assorted green Alcohol Inks
Thanks Word Die - Lil Inkers Designs (Cut 3x's)
Slanted Banner Die - MFT
Leaf Background Die 
Sentiment - MFT (Kind Words)
SSS Fine White Embossing Powder, Static Tool, Heat Tool
Stamparatus, Fun Foam, Stick It Adhesive, Gemini Jr.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Beth F. said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful card! I am not normally a huge green crafter but this is gorgeous!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is really pretty, I can't wait to see more!!

Lisa said...

It's so stunning!! The colors look amazing!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The colors are so gorgeous! Such a beautiful design and color combination!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is stunning ...so vibrant and gorgeous ..the medley of gorgeous greens such pops off your card!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So gorgeous!! I love how you used the alcohol Inks! I have a few of the pearl, so I need to sit down and play with them. My weekend was great- I was lucky enough to go for a pedicure with a friend and make a trip with my fam to the farmers market on Sunday. Glad you had a nice weekend!

Evelyn said...

Wow, I love this card. Those greens are amazing, and anything with leaves, really . . . love 'em!

Have fun on your travels!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Migdalia said...

So, this is my FAVORITE card!!IT IS Beautiful!! AND I love green!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Kate said...

Green is my favourite colour so I'm especially loving this one! So, so pretty!!

Greta said...

You're making me feel guilty for not using my AIs! This is really cool!

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love all the green colors you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is fantastic! Love all of the greens with that leaf coverup... beautiful!