Monday, April 15, 2019

Circle Rings....

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Peeps!
I thought this week I would show you
some MORE Alcohol Ink Projects I made

Today's post is a 2fer one card design

I'm still using just the Regular Alcohol Inks
I haven't put my other ones to card designs just yet!

I always need Birthday cards - and this week is
my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! That's right...

I got a Birthday coming up! EEK!


I love the colors all blended together! It really is so pretty to just look at!

So, today's card I chose to try out my Alcohol Ink lifter!
I've had it a while now and have been to CHICKEN
to try it out - Well... I can finally say I tried it and I liked the results!

I used a 6x6 Circle Ring stamp and put my Ink Lifter all
over it, then stamped it right onto my
Yupo design - Once I lifted it off, the circle appeared
and it looked even cooler with that subtle design -

I wanted my beautiful background to be my focal point
so I only used a simple sentiment and some sequins -

Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Yupo
Assorted Alcohol Inks
Alcohol Ink Lifter (Ranger)
6x6 Hero Arts - Rings Bold Prints BAckground Stamp
Stamparatus
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
"Happy Birthday" Die - Lil Inkers Border Die
Fun Foam for Dimension
Assorted Sequins, Multi Medium Matte, Big Shot, Stick it adhesive

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beth F. said...

This is a really cool design! I love the lifted bubbles in the alcohol inks.

Migdalia said...

I love the beautiful colors and wonderful design!!Absolutely Beautiful!
I wanted to say THANK YOU for my Adorable Easter card!! You are just the SWEETEST my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Denise Bryant said...

Love your pretty card! I also have a pad of the lift ink but have been kind of afraid o try it!
Have a wonderful birthday week! You can celebrate it all week!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love all the gorgeous colors in the background and the pretty circles!! Love it!! I hope you had a nice weekend!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Becca Sadler said...

Your alcohol ink made patterned paper is very artistic! Way cool! And best birthday blessings to you this week!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors looks so amazing!! I love the circles!! Happy birthday week, Theresa!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card! Those colors look amazing, I love the pop of the white sentiment and frame! Thank you so much for the sweet birthday card! I received it today and I love it!

Greta said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Theresa! Good for you using the Lift Ink--something I still need to do! Very festive card--love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

Evelyn said...

Such bold colors! The white really pops, doesn't it?

Happy Birthday, Theresa!! :)

Evelyn

Karenladd said...

Wow! I've never even heard of an alcohol ink lifter but this background is fabulous!

Lisa said...

This one is also very cool and beautiful! Love it!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Oh wow! This is amazing!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday my friend :)