Thursday, April 4, 2019

EGGS-tra Special...

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone!
I'm back to try my hand at:

WATERCOLORING!

Yup! all this week, I'll be sharing images
I watercolored over the weekend!

I'm using Digital Images from Polka Dot Orchard Designs
She is an up and coming Digital artist and my friend -
So, of course, I had to play with her new designs!

FYI - I'm not a colorist by any means -
I just try my best to color how I like - 
and hope the people receiving these cards
get some type of enjoyment from them!

Here we go with today's Project -





With Easter a few short weeks away, I thought this
one would be fun to send to a friend!

I'm using my Zig Watercolor pens on all my
images this week. I'm also using Canson XL Watercolor
paper. Everything was printed out on my Laser Printer then
I sprayed it with Krylon Workable Fixatif.
All of my cards have Fun Foam for added dimension -

The Sentiment (Hello) is from the
 It's Your Day Digital Stamp Set



The Super CUTE Chick with Easter Eggs is from the
EGGS-tra Special Easter Digital Stamp Set


I'm using a Stitched Rectangle Frame Die and
a Stitched Scallop Frame Die along with some
Lucy's Card's gems to finish off my card -


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fantastic Day!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute image and card, Theresa! I love your water colouring!

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the chickie!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

That card is so beautiful! Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that little chick!!!!

Evelyn said...

Very nice! Good job on the shading. I love that image. I bet that little chick is wondering if she hatched from gorgeous decorated egg like these!

Evelyn

Tracey said...

Super cute and really pretty Theresa! Water colouring is my favourite! Thank you for the tip on spraying that fixatif onto your printed images...I must see if I can buy it here!
Where do you buy it? Have a great weekend!x

Marilyn said...

Adorable! I think you did a great job on your water coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Greta said...

Adorable card for your friend!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet spring colored image. Sounds like you are loving your Zig pens! Your bright cheerful card is wonderful! ♥ Sue Kment

Gerda said...

This card is SUPER CUTE!! Love the pretty colors and the tweet little chick!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Aww! This is adorable!! Your colouring is awesome, so don’t be so hard on yourself. Anyone who got this card would love it and you should be very proud of it!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

In LOVE with this!!!

Lisa said...

This is SO sweet! Love the pretty fresh colors and that is one adorable chick!