Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Cosmo Flower...

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I thought this week I would show you
some Alcohol Ink Projects I made

I got the new Pearl Alcohol inks and I'm in LOVE
I'm not showing you any of those projects yet
since I haven't made anything but backgrounds - 

But I have some projects made with the Regular
Alcohol inks - they are just as BEAUTIFUL! 

I needed a bunch of THANK YOU's for work so this week will
be Alcohol Inks and Thank You cards -


Seriously... this is so PRETTY up close and in person!
I love all the different colors on this one... 
I even used some Silver Mixative... This is a 4 3/4 square card


Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Yupo, DCWV Shimmer, Tonic Studio
Assorted Alcohol Inks
Thanks Word Die - Die-Version (Cut 4x's)
Cosmo Flower Frame Die - Simon Says Stamp
 Fun Foam, Stick It Adhesive, Gemini Jr.
Fun Foam for Dimension

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Beth F. said...

Oooo, so beautiful, Theresa! I love seeing these alcohol ink creations!

ScrappyHorses said...

Had to come by for a close up look! This is beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!!! LOVING those happy colors!!!!

Migdalia said...

WOW! I love the beautiful background! Gorgeous card!
I am catching up today...finally..lol
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Not only pretty in person, they look pretty here too, Theresa! Loving your alcohol ink cards! Can't wait to see your alcohol pearls - I don't have them yet but hoping to get them at some point. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

Lisa said...

It's so stunning, Theresa!! The colors look amazing!! Gorgeousness!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Evelyn said...

Those bright colors make me feel as if I'm in a garden - so pretty!

Evelyn

Kate said...

Another stunning card! Wow! I just love the backgrounds you're creating!

Greta said...

Very effective to use the floral frame die with the beautiful AI background--gotta try that!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Have a blessed day, my friend
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the background
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Gerda said...

OMG!! This card is awesome!! Love all the colors and the pretty flower !! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

More gorgeous! You're making me want to get out my alcohol inks!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I’m just getting caught up on your beautiful projects!! This is gorgeous... the silver with the pinks- so pretty!