Friday, April 12, 2019

Sunflower Thanks...

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone!
EEK! It's the weekend and I'm off for another adventure...
Not really an adventure... but it is another road trip - 😁

I have one last Alcohol ink card to show ya -
Not really... I'll be back next week with
some more of them - Yup I went a little
Alcohol Ink Crazy!! 😂😂😂

I got the new Pearl Alcohol inks and I'm in LOVE
I'm not showing you any of those projects yet
since I haven't made anything but backgrounds - 

But I have some projects made with the Regular
Alcohol inks - they are just as BEAUTIFUL! 

I needed a bunch of THANK YOU's for work so this week will
be Alcohol Inks and Thank You cards -


I saved my FAVORITE one for Last!!! I LOVE this card!!!
This one uses an assortment of yellows and oranges, with some brown -
  

I even used FOIL on it!!! I tried to take several pictures to see which
one would show the beautiful foiling - 

While the alcohol ink is still sticky you can lay your foil over it
and rub it on then pull up and you have foiled your
lovely design - It turns out so cool and doesn't come off!


I can honestly say this is STUNNING up close and I'm sure someone at
school is going to LOVE it!



Cardstock - SU, Yupo, DCWV Metallics, DCWV Shimmer
Copper Deco Foil
Assorted Alcohol Inks
Thanks, Word Die - Jaded Blossom (Cut 3x's)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Sunflower Background Die - Impression Obsession
 Fun Foam, Stick It Adhesive, Gemini Jr.
Fun Foam for Dimension

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card, Theresa!! You did a awesome job on all these backgrounds!!! I love this sunflower and wonderful background!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Gerda.

Lisa said...

It's so stunning, Theresa!! The background is perfect behind the sunflower!! So gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day and have fun on your road trip!
Marilyn❤

Evelyn said...

It's my favorite, too. Stunning is just the word. The bright yellows go perfectly with the gold foil and the huge sunflower.

Have a wonderful weekend! It's yard work for me!

Evelyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I will be CASEing some of your cards for sure!

Lisa said...

Wowza... simply stunning! I need some of those inks for sure... and love the extra foiling.. perfect!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so bright and lovely ...love how the shades of yellow look
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just gorgeous! I am LOVING those colors!!!!!!

Sukie said...

Such a lovely card! The background looks amazing! I love the gold accents too!

Beth F. said...

This sunflower card is stunning! That background is absolutely perfect with that die cut.

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So gorgeous!! I love the foiled accents! You’ve combined the Inks so beautifully <3