Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Celebrate the Season..

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Thanks for the sweet comments yesterday!
My back does still hurt, but my Hip
hurts a bit more than my back does...
It sucks getting Older! Hahaha

I've got Tylenol & Ibuprofen to help me out! 
And of course my Method of "Walking it off"!

I have a million things to do, so it won't stop me
well... it may a little (wink wink)

I thought I would share another project I made
back in the Early part of October when I went to
that Holiday Kit Class --


This is the project we were to make --



It's a lovely card with a hint of sparkle, the papers
are classic colors --


Here's my version of it --



I started off with a Darker card base - The original card
had a soft grey and it was a thin card stock piece --
Then I used Stitched banner dies on mine to give
it some character - I also placed my banners
differently than the original - I used a stitched circle
die & different sentiment for mine 
and I use a stitched rectangle die as well -
The original card has some red gems - I chose to
use my Red & Silver Glitter Nuvo Drops & a couple
of tiny Adhesive Gems -- 

All in all both are great cards - But I'm more
partial to mine! hahaha



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa said...

I'm more partial to yours, too!! It's gorgeous!! I love the designs and papers!! Feel better soon, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

I love your version. I think the darker base really made the other elements pop. Love the stitched dies makes the card look more finished. Love it, my friend. Well, the walking off the pain may not be working as fast you would like but you will have some nice legs. LOL I do hope the pain goes away soon.
Hugs Nicole

Sukie said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! I love your take on it! Hope you snap out of that pain cycle soon!

Karenladd said...

I love your version of the card and really think the darker base makes the other colors pop more (which is always a good thing!). Love the mix of silver and red Nuvo drops. I only recently discovered Nuvo drops and can't get enough of them! Glad to hear that you're feeling better and sounds like you aren't letting it stop you from enjoying the season!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I prefer the sentiment in black over the red.

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

This card is wonderful! The classic red, white, and black combo with a Christmas theme! Very classy. I really love the sparkle that you have on it too.

Treva said...

Feel better soon, lovely card; I might give it a try too!

Mayras Designs said...

Such an awesome card !! Such a cute design !
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Migdalia said...

I love your beautiful version of this card!!Love the sparkle. The Nuvo Drops are on my wishlist!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful! Love the changes you made!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love your version! So pretty!