Thursday, November 16, 2017

Golden Tags --

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Can you believe we are 1/2 way thru November already??
Who's ready for some TURKEY??? I AM!! LOL

I think this weekend I'll be putting 
up the Christmas decor as well - I know we 
haven't had Thanksgiving yet - but I'm just
feeling the Christmas vibe --


Since I'm gonna start getting the Christmas vibe -
I thought I would share these lovely tags I made
for my Local Monthly Card Swap Group -
We already met up and we won't meet up again until
Jan. 2018 - But I made these "extra tags' for the ladies





I die cut White Tags out, then cut out the stitched layer tag in gold -

Then I pulled out my SumMore Fun Stamps -










I wanted to do some heat embossing - so the
pine border is with gold embossing and then the sentiment is
done with fine white embossing -
I added a lovely ribbon with the trim in gold 

The ladies in my card swap liked the extra surprise
and I was happy to make them! :)

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Our Mood Board is - ALL TIED UP



 You can follow the Theme or Use the inspiration photo
or Use the color combo all use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Wednesday, NOV. 22nd
So make sure to join us!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute tags!! I will decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving. Started Christmas shopping already.

Lisa said...

These are so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the gold!! So beautiful, my friend!! The recipients will love them!! I'm putting up my decorations this weekend, too!! Never too early for a tree :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your tags are so beautiful! I absolutely love the gold, it brings such an elegance to the tags! The heat embossing looks amazing too!

Tracey said...

Happy Thursday to you....I plan on Christmas decorating this weekend too! Its nice to enjoy all the pretty decorations for as long as possible :) Your tags are lovely, I really like the embossing!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty tags!

Anonymous said...

These tags are stunning, Theresa. So elegant!

Anonymous said...

They look so elegant! I can just see them on pure white wrapping paper under a twinkling tree! :)

Evelyn

Karenladd said...

Glittery gold is always so festive and these tags are adorable!! Let the celebrations begin!

Georgiana said...

Love your gold tags!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooohhh...I love these beautiful tags! You just can't go wrong with gold at Christmas time. Your heat embossing turned out beautifully - these are really gorgeous!

Beth F. said...

Your tags are so elegant and beautiful! Nothing like gold and white to match everything and stay classy :)

Gerda said...

What a beautiful and elegant tags, Theresa!! LOVE, love them!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

I know they loved these. They are truly elegant. I really love the gold.
Hugs Nana

Migdalia said...

LOVE your gorgeous tags!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Kate said...

Such wonderful tags! The gold is so elegant!

I know it's only Tuesday, but my days are incredibly busy so I want to take the time to wish you a wonderful weekend with your family and loved ones! Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear friend!!

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous! The gold is awesome!! In love with these tags!