Monday, November 13, 2017

Holidays be Deery & Bright --

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine was just okay -
I did get some new goodies from SumMore Fun Stamps!
AND - I can't wait to share with you, the things I made!~
Of course, it'll have to wait since they are for
DT Challenge posts! (Wink Wink) But it will be soon!

In the meantime, I thought I would share these
adorable holiday treat bags I made for my local card
swap group - Our last get together was on 
Wednesday and I thought I would make them
a special Holiday treat since I won't see them
again until January! I also made them some special
Christmas tags - those I'll show later this week!




Aren't they CUTE??? I totally love the way they turned out --




All the products used are from Jaded Blossom
Since there are only 5 of us in the swap right now -
these were super quick & easy to make!




I wanted to add the (to & from) to these treats because a couple
of the ladies are trying to watch what they eat - So I thought if
they would like to give them as a gift to a friend or teacher
they could - 😉

Jaded Blossom Products -- Clear Gusset Bags, 
Stitched Banner (Card Layer Dies 1), Stitched Topper (Fancy Topper Die),
Deer Image & Sentiment (Hello Deer Stamp Set)
To & From Sentiment (Christmas Poop Stamp Set)
 Annie's Paper Boutique - Candy Cane Trendy Twine
Zig Real Brush pens, Canson Watercolor paper, Doodlebug DP,
Signo White Gel Pen, Big Shot, Brother Scan N Cut, Misti Tool, 
Versafine Black Ink, Sequins (my stash)
Large Bag of Assorted Hershey's Chocolates


Thanks for stopping by -
Have a LOVELY DAY!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat bags!! Adorable little deer and cute sentiment!!

Georgiana said...

Great treat bags for your swap! That deer sure is precious looking, especially with the twine bow.

Gerda said...

WOW!!! This treat bag is SUPER Adorable!!! Love that sweet little deer!!! Have a great day,
Gerda.

Nana said...

Too cute. Love that adorable litte dear and sentiment. I know they will love these at the swap.
Nana

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The deer are so sweet!! I love the bow you added!! The sentiment is perfect!! I love these, my friend!! So fun and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!! I absolutely love the cute topper and adorable reindeer!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

CA Scrapper said...

Oh so cute!!! They will love them. The dear is adorable. Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Lori said...

Yes, they are so cute and deery! Love the twine bow. Very sweet treat toppers!

Glenda said...

How cute! Love the little deer and sentiment!

Glenda's Cards

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treats!!!

Sukie said...

Adorable treats! Your toppers are so super cute! I love how you added the sweet twine bows on the deer! The yummy candy is definitely a bonus!

Joan Smith said...

AWwwwwe Your Treat Bags are so a-DEER-able!! Loving the sweet Treats and your tag toppers are so precious!! Incredible coloring job!! Your little Rudolphia looks so cute with her bow!! You sure are going to make lots of your peeps happy with your Christmas Treats. Your Treat bags are Spectacular....You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Beth F. said...

Your treat bags are super duper CUTE! That deer is so sweet it is sure to make anyone smile.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable, and I love that you added To and From on the back so they could give them away if they wanted to! Brilliant idea!

Thanks so much for the beautiful fox card. It's displayed right now and I smile every time I pass it!!

Evelyn

Karenladd said...

Those are just adorable and I love how you added the shredded paper in with the candy to make them even more festive. I'll have to remember these when I make my own stocking stuffer goodies for friends. Love that little deer!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness those are so adorable!!
That little deer and how you coloured her up are so precious :)

Lisa said...

Soooo adorable! What fun gifts and those deer!!! Love them!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

That little deer is absolutely adorable! What a cutie. Your treat bags are just cute as can be and I'm sure the ladies in your group loved them. What a special treat!