Thursday, November 23, 2017

SumMore Fun Christmas Wishes...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:
YAY for me... 🙌

I thought I would show you a Whimsical
Christmas card!





Super Simple CAS Style card! I'm using the
(POLKA DOTTED CHRISTMAS TREE) and the 
(CHRISTMAS BORDERS SET - 10508-X) -- (Candy Cane Design)
I actually heat embossed them both, one in Red &
the other in Green --
I used an assortment of Glitter Nuvo drops & some clear
adhesive gems to decorate my sweet tree!
The Nuvo drops really add Dimension!




I was trying to get a picture to show you the shine from 
the embossing I did - 

I used a Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Border die
to add a little whimsy to my card front!
And then topped it off with a lovely
sentiment stamp called (CHRISTMAS WISHES - 74777-B)
I popped my card front to some fun foam, then attached it
to my Hunter Green Card base --




I'm also sharing the inside of my card - I try to
incorporate something from the front of my card
to the inside, just so it's all tied together!

Nothing Fancy of course... But I used the
my trimming & the
Stamp set for my inside sentiment - I really like this
sentiment - It has some Elegance with a really pretty saying...



New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous tree and sparkly ornaments!! The candy cane borders are fabulous!! Love this, my friend!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

A beautiful holiday cad my friend!!Love the fun border!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you & your family!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

DIANA L. said...

Super fun card Thersa, Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
I love it.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ARTstore
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


Nana said...

Very whimsical card. The tree is too cute. Love the stripes of candy cane paper. Adorable.
Nana

Lisa said...

Oooh! Fun card! Love that candy cane looking stripe and nuvo drops! Fantastic for decorating the tree!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is super, super cute! Love the red and white stripes!

cghundley said...

Love the red and white
stripes on your lovely
card.
Carla from Utah

Beth F. said...

I love the way you repeated the candy cane border on the base layer of your card. There are so many wonderful ways to use that Christmas border stamp set! The way you decorated the tree stamp is lots of fun too. Have a wonderful day!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love the pretty Christmas tree and candy cane border, and of course the inside is fab!!