Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Story & Winners!!!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Fellow Crafters!
How was your Thanksgiving? Did you spend time
with Family & Friends? or go get some Shopping done?
Or Both? Well, for me... I spent some time resting! LOL

First of all, My oldest didn't spend Thanksgiving with us 
since he spent it with us last year when my other
son came home on leave - 
We had a Thanksgiving/Christmas then --
This year he spent it with his girlfriends family
so there were only 4 of us home - Nice & QUIET!!

But, the day before Thanksgiving I went to work
for a few hours and as I was bending over to
clean my shoe, I felt a whole bunch of pain!! UGH

Apparently I pulled my back & Hip out at the same time!
OMGOSH! SERIOUSLY? I was just about finished with
work, but needed to get a couple more things done...
and I was like WHAT just HAPPENED?? GRR!!
I managed to finish the job.... slowly.. but finished...
then went home to try and fix this -- 

Of course I am one of "THOSE" people who
believe that if you're NOT Bleeding or Have any
broken bones - you just WALK IT OFF!
Well... walking was loads of fun & painful....
But I did pop a few pills to help relieve some of the pain
which helped and so I spent my weekend
getting some crafting done (that I really need to)
and resting my poor body! 

As of today, I'm still in pain with my hip -
loads of fun trying to work... 
but I'm WALKING IT OFF!!! LOL 

I know this too shall pass!! We did have a nice
Thanksgiving dinner and lots of leftovers -
and I got to order myself a new Phone! YAY!!
My family said it was about time --
It'll be here Friday! :) I still have some projects
I would like to get done, so I hope by the end of this
week I can tackle everything I want! :) 

I've decided to just announce the  winner
of the CTMH SNOW Friends Stamp set
I was giving away last week today instead of
tomorrow - this way you can have it in plenty of 
time to create some fun Holiday cards!

So the WINNER of the Snow Friends Stamp set is....

DEBBIE (From Sugar Land)



CONGRATS!! Please email me your address to the
email address I have listed under my photo on my blog!

I Still have the My Craft Spot Set Stamp Available as well --
No one has claimed it -- Sooo
I PICKED another Random winner and the
winner of that Stamp set is

CA SCRAPPER



CONGRATS!!! Please email me your address to the email
address I have listed under my photo on my blog --

You have 1 week to claim your prizes ladies

THANKS SO MUCH for all the comments!
I will have a few more giveaways -
But I'm going to wait til after the Holidays, just
because I want everyone to receive there prizes and
we all know the post offices has a lot on their plate
right now! But I do have a couple more extra's to giveaway
come January!! 

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Debbie (from Sugar Land) said...

wow! I'm excited to win the Snow Friends stamp! Thank you. I hope your back gets better soon.

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I hope you are feeling much better soon, Theresa. I'm one of "those" people, too!! I try to walk everything off. Ibuprofen is my friend :) Thinking of you and sending lots of feel better hugs, sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I hope that you are feeling better.I did not do the black Friday thing but I did spent Thanksgiving with my sister & then we left to William's brothers house. I ate so much. On Saturday I had dinner over at William's other brother's house and that was fun too. William's brothers cook but William does not..LOL what happened there? LOL For the rest of the weekend I rested and did a little holiday decorating.Oh! but I did buy my poinsettias.
Congrats to both winners!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Nana said...

Oh, Theresa so sorry to hear you pulled your back. I hope the walking it off works and you feel better soon.

I did a few online sales for Crafting supplies. Thanksgiving was very quiet here as well, just me and Sam. Spent most of the weekend crafting.

Congrats to all the winners!

Nana

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats to the winners! Feel better with your back and hip... ouch!

Sukie said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! I hope you feel better soon! I deal with back pain on a daily basis and it's no fun at all! Please take care!

cghundley said...

Hope you get feeling
better. Maybe go to
the chiropractor. My
hip gets out and he
puts in back in, easy
peasy. Congrats to
the winners.
Carla from Utah

CA Scrapper said...

First, I hope you are feeling better. That sounds so painful. Next, thanks for the wonderful prize. I was so excited that I won.

You are right, I should have waited until the weekend to cook when the temp dropped to the 80s. Oh well, live and learn as they say. I guess I was so excited it was Thanksgiving that I decided I wanted our dinner on the actual day. I should have waited. It's in the low 70s here now so I'm a happy girl now.

Take care of yourself!! Have a good week.

Hugs, Leslie

McStamper said...

Theresa, so sorry to hear about your health issue. Remember, lots of busy days coming up so maybe a short trip to the doc would be good:) In any case, hope you feel better soon and get lots of crafting done.

Marilyn said...

Sorry to hear about your back and hip!! Hope it gets better soon!
Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!!

Evelyn

Karenladd said...

Congrats to the winners and so sorry to hear about your back and hip. I find that those aches and pains start to creep up more every year and I find myself paying more attention to the way I move. Knock on wood I haven't had any back problems so far but I seem to have lots of wrist and hand pains. Probably from being on the computer and crafting too much, ha! Hoping you feel better soon.

Beth F. said...

Ugh. That sounds really painful. I hope you are feeling better by now! Congratulations to the winners of those stamp sets!

Lisa said...

Congrats to the winners and oh no! I had no idea you were hurting...hope you are feeling better now! Hugs and well wishes to you!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I hope you did have a wonderful thanksgiving, sometimes quiet is nice ;) Sounds like that was very painful :( Big hugs!!