Friday, November 10, 2017

Victorine Originals - Mood Board Challenge #15

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is  -  All Tied Up



 You can use the Mood Board or go by the Theme
or Use the color combo or Use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --



So, I decided to go along with the Theme (All Tied Up) 
and I tried to incorporate some of the colors as well --
So, Of course I went with a TAG! Made sense to me! LOL

I'm using the AWESOME Empty Snow Globe Stamp (5043-S)
I used my Scan N Cut to Cut out the shape, then used my scissors
to cut out the center circle - Then I used the
Happy Holidays Stamp for the inside of my shaker -
I heat embossed it with some Red Embossing powder -
Then added an assortment of sequins from my stash -
I added some Trendy twine in the front of my globe
to "TIE" in with the theme as well! LOL 
Then on the back side I used the File Folder Stamp Set (10541-X)
for the To: and From: stamping -

One tag down - only a bunch more to go! LOL


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute snow globe tag!!

Beth F. said...

This is really fun! That empty snow globe stamp has so many possibilities!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the shaker!! It's so fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous shaker tag!

Sukie said...

Your tag is so adorable! I love the shaker design, it looks so pretty! I love how you stamped the tag on the back too!

SHartl said...

Love this cute little shaped tag with the shaker design! Snow Globes were always my favorite as a child.

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Gorgeous Gift Tag!! I love Snowglobes and yours sure is adorable and loving your woodgrain look could't be more perfect & your shaker idea is brilliant....so your tag I must say will look adorable hanging on the tree....so lucky person who gets one 'cause they get two gifts and or treats in 1 .... their gift and a Christmas Tree Ornament!! You sure did one Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even started on my tags - totally forgot! That one is really nice. Shakers are so fun, the recipient won't want to throw it away! Love the twine bow.

Evelyn

Nana said...

Theresa this is one beautiful shaker tag. Would also make a awesome ornment.Have a great weekend my friend.
Nana

Karen said...

Theresa, your tag is Christmas magic! It's delightful in every facet. How I adore shakes and snow globes.. and of course your project is perfection. :) I love the Christmas colors for the shaker and twine! All one color would still be pretty, but it's all the lovelier with this palette. :) Inspiring as always, my dear friend! Have a beautiful night. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Gerda said...

This shaker tag is gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Gerda

Migdalia said...

Love this Beautiful shaker tag!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karenladd said...

Beautiful vintage snow globe card! This tag could be used as an ornament after the gift is opened for double the fun!

Lisa said...

That is a great snowglobe stamp! Love the woodgrain! Really adorable tags!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love snow globes, and this is such an adorable tag!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just cute as can be! What a fun shaker tag. Love the pretty colors!