Wednesday, March 7, 2018

From one Chick to Another....

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Today I've got a super quick post since
I've got lots to do before my Spring Break Starts!

I thought I would share a Sweet Easter Card
that I made over the weekend...


This turned out sooo cute! I just LOVE it!

I colored that sweet little chick last year, it's in my
large pile of colored images and I pulled out my
Scrappy Mom Stamp Set called (Paint the Town)

And I just used some Distress Oxides in
Squeezed Lemon, Worn Lipstick, Peacock Feather,
& Wilted Violet
Not only do these Oxides blend really well together
but they stamp just as well too!!!

I just stamped those paint swooshes on to a piece
of 110lb. White Recollections paper and then
Stamped the sentiment in Black Ink

Then used my Heat tool to make sure it
was completely dry before running it through my Big Shot
with a Wonky Stitch Die

I adhered it to some Fun Foam then adhered it
to my Purple Cardbase - I added some
Lucy's Cards Ice Cube Jewels and It was done!

The Sentiment & adorable Chick stamp are from
the Pink & Main Stamp Set called (Easter Peeps)
Colored on some Spectrum Noir Ultra Paper using
my Spectrum Noir Markers

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Gerda said...

What a SUPER CUTE Easter card!! Love that tweet chick and all the colors you used!! Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the colors and that cute chick popping out of the egg!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That little chick is so sweet!! The colors are gorgeous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This is absolutely SO adorable! I love those colors and that little chick is so sweet.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I adore this card - it is so spring!!!!
I cant believe it wont be long till Easter

Tracy said...

So so cute!!!!
I love the little chick in his/her egg <3
I have yet to try my hand with the oxide inks, but they look like they stamp really well!!

red1979 said...

Such an adorable little card! Love the colors and your cute little chick popping out of the egg.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darn cute! The splashes of colors are so bright and I love the little easter egg..So adorable Theresa!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! The paint swooshes make a fabulous background! Love your colour choices!

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! The little chick is so adorable! I love the background with the paint brush strokes! All of the colors coordinate so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

What a tweetie! I love the almost surprised look on her face, like, what?? Great card! It's fun to find uses for stuff in your stash! ♡

Evelyn

Nana said...

Cute, cute cute. Love the spring colors and the baby chick is adorable. Fun card for sure.

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Beautiful. The colors look great together. I definitely need to get those inks.

Lisa said...

Very cute and great sentiment! Love that you used some old pieces!

Georgiana said...

Loving the Spring colors on this one!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cute!! What a great idea to use the paint stamp in the background!

Migdalia said...

This chick is way too cute!!Adorable card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M