Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Simple THANKS CAS Card....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
Last week a co-worker asked me if I could
make her some Simple "THANK YOU" Cards.
And who am I to say no to that!! 😉

So I made about 4 of them that same
evening, all different and I thought I would
share one of them with you --

I had gotten the Big Thanks Word die
from My Favorite Things a while ago and
FINALLY got a chance to use it -




Super Simple and easy to do and the Co-Worker was thrilled with this one!
I even have a bunch of leftover colored letters, so I can actually
make several more of this same card!

The only part that took some time was 
die cutting the word out 7 times in all those
colors and in white - Luckily I used some
Stick it adhesive behind everything, which made adhering
the letters in the space so much easier!

I heat embossed the stamped sentiment with some
Fine White Embossing powder from SSS -
The Sentiment itself is from Craftin Desert Diva's
The Banner die is from MFT
The Stitched Rectangle is from My Creative Time
The Jewels are from Lucy's Cards

Assorted Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Recollections 110lb. White & Black
Big Shot, Heat Tool, Misti, Versamark Ink, Embossing Buddy, Fun Foam

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty and simple!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the rainbow letters!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Simply beautiful. That is a lot of work to cut out those letters 7 times! It was worth it because that card is so pretty.

Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Georgiana said...

This is perfect. I need to have some of these on my desk for students! I may borrow your idea if you don't mind.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Such A great card - your awesome for making these !!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I love the CAS design with the colorful letters. The Big Thanks word die looks awesome!

Greta said...

What a great design--love this!

Anonymous said...

I love the set-in letters! Looks like a puzzle!!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Simple & Beautiful! Awesome job my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

Simple and to the point! Love your rainbow colours!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the letters bein in the colors of a rainbow. Love how you set the letters on the card. I know she loved them. Have a great day.

Gerda said...

This CAS card is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the rainbow colors!! Awesome!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sue from Oregon said...

This is very cool! Love the colorful sentiment! ♥ Sue Kment

VintageScrapsCanada said...

OK I really like this one - so bright asn so simple = the coloured stones make the card!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Love the colors and rainbow look of the letters.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is fabulous! Love the bright, bold colors and pretty embellishments. And, it just pops against the black mat - love it!

Lisa said...

LOVE this! So pretty and love those jewels!! Must check those out!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is fantastic card design!! Those large colourful letters are awesome!

Tracy said...

I love the boldness of this card and such fun colours!!!