Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Rondelle Birthday....

Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!
I hope your week is off to a good start!
Mine certainly is since Spring Break
Starts next week! YAY!! I get a week off
and the weather is supposed to be in the 70's!

So for me... Friday can't come Fast Enough!!!
In the meantime... I thought I would share a 
lovely Birthday Card I made for another Teacher at School.


I'm using the Digital Prima Paper Collection called Rondelle
I just love the Peaches & Yellows in this collection -

I used a Stitched Rectangle die (3 3/4x5) and I used 
a WeRMemory Corner Rounder punch (1/4") - 
I wanted my sentiment to be elegant and Pop, 
so I'm using the Jaded Blossom (Simple Sayings) stamp that
I heat embossed in Fine White Embossing Powder
Then die cut out with a Banner die

I added some Fun Foam for Dimension and the
yellow flower is popped up with some dimension as well
I also wanted a little Sparkle... So I sprayed some of my
Sheer Shimmer Sparkle spray on the flowers & Leaves

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the flowers!! The recipient will adore it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a great card -
I love the colours - ans the back ground papers you chose to go with it.

Thanks for the tip on teh packages for stamps - they are sold out right now on Large - but will definitely be ordering

Greta said...

Love the soft color scheme for this beautiful card!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Very pretty. You really did that paper justice and I am so loving it. That jaded blossom stamp set definitely has some good ones. Enjoy your spring break, Christina doesn't get hers until the beginning of April. Happy Crafting.

Sukie said...

Such a gorgeous card! Those flowers are so pretty! I love the digital papers you used! The peach and yellow color combination is stunning!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So beautiful, Theresa! I love those flowers and coordinating papers - the colours are gorgeous!

Nana said...

What a beautiful card. Love the flowers and the flower background paper. They match perfectly. The soft muted colors are eye candy. Love it and I'm sure the teacher will as well.

I know you are excited to have next week off.I hope you have some fun plans to keep you busy.

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful!!! Love the gorgeous flowers and the fabulous papers you used!! Awesome card, Love it!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I can't decide which I love more, the background paper or those flowers. I guess it's a tie. Love the soft green base, too. Perfect for flowers!

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

This card is so pretty! The colors in those papers are so unique and add an elegant tone to the whole card.

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the soft colours and the large focal flowers

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the colors of this... so soft and pretty! What a great digital set and wonderful card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Very beautiful! This will definitely make that teacher feel very special!