Friday, March 30, 2018

SumMore Fun - Mood Board Challenge #25

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is - 



 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!

All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --



I went with some of the colors on the Mood Board --


I blended a couple of different shades
of orange & yellow Distress inks to give it that peachy color
Then I Stamped & Embossed my Beautiful Cross
I used a Stitched Rectangle die and cut out my image 
Then I placed it off to the side on my Kraft Cardbase
and cut a small portion off, to give it that offset look
Then I pulled out my white Gel Pen to give it that
Faux Stitch look around the border --

I found an Easter Stamp in my stash to use and I die cut

the Celebrate Word die out of Light green Cardstock
2x's for added dimension - Then I used my Wink of Stella
Pen on the word die, for some extra Sparkle and
added a couple of Clear Jewel Gems as well

 And now it's ready to be mailed off!! 



Lily Cross (2326-S)





I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!



16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love that cross!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Migdalia said...

A very lovely card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Elegant and gorgeous, my friend!! I love the beautiful cross!! You've showcased it so perfectly!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

I absolutely love this card, Theresa! That stamp and the sentiments you paired it with are perfect. Have a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

That celebrate word die is really versatile! It's just perfect for so many occasions, and looks great in every color. This is a lovely card, Theresa.

Happy Easter!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

That is such a lovely card! Hope you have a Happy Easter with your family. Thanks for my Easter card!!

Leslie

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Another great card & take on the challnge -
I adore this stamp.

Sukie said...

Lovely card! The background is so gorgeous and a great take on the challenge!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Absolutely stunning

Nana said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the color you created and love how the heat embossed cross pops off the page. Elegant card!

Georgiana said...

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This beautiful, elegant card is proudly displayed in my kitchen for everyone to see! I feel terrible that I did not get any Easter cards created for friends and family this year but I am completely snowed under with wedding plans right now.

Thank you so very much for thinking of me during the special time Easter represents. I appreciate your thoughtfulness so much ♥

Lisa said...

That is one beautiful cross! Love the colors and still coveting that celebrate die... must remember to get that one! Love this beautiful creation!

Greta said...

Gorgeous cross--love your card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Lovely card! The cross is beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Easter <3

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda