Monday, April 2, 2018

Cas(ing) myself.. What??

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
How was your Easter Weekend???
Mine was very relaxing! I did NOTHING!
Well... I did craft a little bit and colored Easter Eggs
and watched some movies and just enjoyed the
beautiful 80 degree weather we're having -

I'm off today as well - we had a 4 day
Easter weekend - It's our last break before school
gets out next month! Can you believe school gets
out next month already! WOW! Where has the
time gone? It feels like we just got back from Winter break!

I thought I would share another CAS THANK YOU
card I made for one of the teachers at school -
She told me she gives out my handmade ones to people
she really really likes - I was honored she said that!




I used Washi tape on this one -
It's also a CAS(E) card from another card I made
I actually CASE'D myself! FUNNY!!

This is the original card 


I used different Washi tape and I angled it differently
I also used a Different Arrow word die and 
tilted it - I think both cards are awesome and
I'm very happy with how my CAS card turned out!

Supplies Used --

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb white, DCWV Blue Glitter, 
Stampin' Up, Fun Foam
My Mind's Eye Washi Tape
Thank You Arrow Die - My Favorite Things
"Very Much" Stamped Sentiment - My Creative Time
Stitched Rectangle Die - My Creative Time
Misti, Big Shot, Memento Black Tuxedo ink


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Nana said...

Turned out beautifully. Love how you angle the Washi Tape and the patterns you used. I remember the other card. I remember thinking what a perfect masculine card. Happy to hear you had a fabulous weekend. Have a great day.

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the pretty washi tapes you used!! And I love the beautiful card you CAS'ed, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! The washi tape you used is so pretty and I love the Spring patterns. I need to CAS(E) your card too, I have tons of washi I need to use!

Chriss America Real said...

How clever! I never would've thought of using washi tape this way! These cards are great!

Hugs,

Chriss

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love it! And, why not CASE your own work when your work is so stinking cute?!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB use of washi-I really need to use that stuff!!!

Sherrie K. said...

I love what you do with washi tape! Super fun colors and wonderful design Theresa!
Send some of that warm weather my way please, haha! We are still in the 30's!
Hugs
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Both versions are pretty awesome! We're having some pretty great weather too... and so cool that your cards are so special someone and that she told you... nice!

Greta said...

2 great cards! I never seem to use my Washi, but you've made me want to get it out!

Karla Yungwirth said...

It sounds like you had a lovely relaxing break! Your card is sweet with the washi stripes!!

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card, Theresa!! I love what you did with the washi tape!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tracy said...

Such a great way to use some of that washi we all have so much of, teehee
I love love love those word arrows <3

Anonymous said...

I love it, and may have to CASE it myself to use up some of that washi!! It's so addicting to buy, then it just sits there collecting dust. I loved it when you did your group of washi posts awhile back - very inspiring! Do it again!! :)

Evelyn