Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Polar Bear Wishes....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
I've got a Super Quick post to share today!

I thought I would show ya my Weekly Holiday Card!
I'm actually on a roll with them - I've gotten several
done in a day, so I'm way ahead of schedule!!



I recently got some dies in that I had ordered and one of them
was the PRETTY Memory Box Crystal Snowflake Corner Frame
and I could NOT wait to use it!

So I cut it out in some Brushed Silver Cardstock and placed it
over that Baby Wipe Method background, I made a while ago
After adhering the 2 pieces together I pulled out an
adorable MFT Polar Bear that I had colored a while ago as well
and placed it in the corner - then I added some Fun Foam
to the backside of my card front and attached it to a Really Dark
Purple Card Base - I now needed a sentiment, so I pulled
out the Wishes Die from Pink & Main and die cut it out
2x's - Once in White & Once in Black then attached the
two together but offsetting them just a tad to give it a
nice shadow effect! Then I used my Clear
Wink of Stella pen on the word die, just to add some sparkle!

I then pulled out my Christmas word Stamp from Hero Arts
and stamped right above the Wishes Word die in Tuxedo Black Ink

My card needed a couple of  jewels (of Course)
So I used some Ice Cube Jewels from Lucy's Cards
to complete my lovely Winter card!

I'm very Happy with the outcome and can't wait to mail this
off to someone this Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the background and the snowflakes!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the background and how you added the shiny snowflakes in the corner. The polar bear is too darn cute. Awesome card. Have a great day. Hugs

Migdalia said...

Super ADORABLE! I love the pretty background and MFT polar bear! The snowflake corner frame is so pretty. love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

It's so stunning, Theresa!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! The snowflake corner is fabulous!! And that bear is so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I just love the background you created! The polar bear is way too cute!

CA Scrapper said...

Hey friend, hope you are having a good week. Your card is so beautiful. I love the snowflake corner and that polar bear is just too cute. You know I'm always jealous of your awesome Christmas cards!

Leslie

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love that background and that is one beautiful die! I was sure it was an embossed stamp... And that bear... adorable!

SHartl said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable and I love that beautiful background!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

oh my goodness I love this one !! wow !!
I love the die sentiment , the background, the snowflakes - Love love this

Gerda said...

OMG!!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the awesome background and the adorable bear!! Have a great day.
Gerda

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! I love your gorgeous background - perfect for a winter card! Love these colours! Beautiful snowflake frame - I have this die too and I have only cut it in white - thanks for cutting in silver - it looks fabulous!

Karla Yungwirth said...

The card is so pretty!! That background is lovely!