Friday, April 27, 2018

SumMore Fun -- Mood Board Challenge #27

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is - 






 You can use theTheme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --




I think this turned out lovely with the distress Oxides--
I think I'm addicted to them! LOL

I'm using the Beautiful Cherry Blossom (10149-Z)
Stamp set by Raisin Boat




Sentiment Stamp Set by Raisin Boat



There are soooo Many Lovely Sentiments in this set!
It's a MUST HAVE for Card Makers



*** I'm entering the CHALLENGE over at ***
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Cardz TV  - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday  - Anything Goes


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!



If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

This is so artistic and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors, Theresa!! They really set off the image perfectly!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

LOVE this!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The colors are just lovely.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and the pretty flower image!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors you used in that fabulous band of inking! And I agree, I have that sentiment set, and it IS perfect for so many occasions. I love the mix of fonts in the sentiments. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Greta said...

This is gorgeous! I see what you mean about this card being the same idea as the one I made & I love the landscape layout!

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty, Theresa. It reminds me of sunrises/sets in winter, my favorite! So bright and colorful.

Evelyn

Tracy said...

I love love love this colour combo and your card is gorgeous.
I have yet to try the oxide distress inks

KT Fit Kitty said...

OH I love this! Your ink blending is gorgeous! Beautiful colours!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful! Happy Sunday my friend.

Leslie

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful so serene.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

another fantastic card! I have the oxides but now I need to h=get to using them!

Beth F. said...

I really love the gradient behind the cherry blossom silhouette stamp. I finally had to order that sentiment stamp set and it is supposed to arrive today! YAY! I can't wait to use it on my projects because I see all the wonderful things you have used it on :)

Lisa said...

I forgot I was going to try this technique!! Must start my wheels turning now... beautiful!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Beautiful! The black flowers against the gorgeous background is stunning!