Friday, April 13, 2018

SumMore Fun - Mood Board Challenge #26

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is - 






 You can use theTheme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --



I decided to go with the blues & brown I see on the Mood Board
I also went "OLD SCHOOL" by making a (JOY FOLD) Card!
Haven't made one of those in FORRRR EVAH!!!! :)


I'm using the Rustic Stamp Set from Raisin Boat
Called: Homegrown (10287-Z)



The Sentiment is a Victorine Originals Stamp




I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!



If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!



New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card and mood board! I love the fun fold you used.

Beth F. said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the versatility of that mood board. It has been forever since I have made a joy fold card too! I love those!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Ok I love this - I don't think I have made one of these folds yet ... hmmm
I wanna see pics of the card open next time!!

I love the colours and the feel of the card.

awesome!@

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image of the barn and the fun fold!! Fab colors, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun card! The image is awesome and the fun design looks amazing! Have a great weekend!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Theresa! The image is super cool and great paper choice too!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

Fabulous card!! Love the pretty papers, the barn image and the card fold!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda.

Nana said...

Beautiful Theresa. Love the soft blues and tan. The stitched lines are perfect for the vintage feel. Love the old barn. I grew up with a barn just like this in my backyard. Lov the contrast in papers too. Hope you have a fun-filled weekend. Hugs

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card!I love the image & vintage look too! This is Awesome my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tracy said...

Love your card and the colours are perfect for this image!!
I have made one of these cards before, but didn't know that was the name of it.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my-I have been looking at my Ancestry stuff today and the old family homestead had a barn very close to this!!! What a coincidence! I love fun folds and this cool image too! ♥ Sue Kment

Greta said...

Beautiful mood board & lovely card!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever made that design of card. Looks awesome! I love the papers and stamp, too!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

What a fun design! Love it and LOVE that stamp set... very cool!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love that vintage image and the neat joy fold!! Very cool!