Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bella Blvd. Christmas

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Peeps!
I have my weekly Christmas card to show ya!
I know last week I didn't post one... Since I'm so
far ahead, I thought it would be okay to skip here
or there because of it -  Hope you don't mind! :)

I'm using The Bella Blvd. Merry Christmas Collection



I really like how this turned out and it was easy to create!

Bella Blvd. Designer Paper, Washi Tape, Gift Tag & Tabs
Clear Wink of Stella pen
Sentiment - My Craft Spot
HomeSpun Stitched Lines Die - My Favorite Things
Big Shot, Misti, Fun Foam
Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful DAY!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Love the stitched lines and fun paper. The present, tree and fox are just too cute. Have a wonderful day.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the layout and papers.

Lisa said...

It is so gorgeous!! I love how you've combined the stitching and papers and washi!! It's so beautiful!! And the little critter by the tree is too cute!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

So pretty. Look at you making Christmas cards already (you know I'm just jealous!).

Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable.
The sentiment with the different fonts really caught my eye!
Fun papers as they are a mix of traditional colours as well as fun new ones.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this - I really like the die detail across the bottom!!

striking!!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The washi you used is so gorgeous and I just love die you used too!

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh...I think you are wonderful creating Christmas cards weekly, I only wish I was that disciplined! What a fabulous die, love the stitching...great card!

Greta said...

Modern & lovely! Any day is a good day to make a Christmas card in my book!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so fun and so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love the repetition of the horizontal lines with the one word, Christmas, on an upward angle. Very pretty and restful to the eye!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Very pretty! I love the fun stitched die & the Christmas collection!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M