Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hexagon Santa --

Hello & Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!!!
I'm back with my other Hexagon Christmas card today!

I gotta say I LOVE how this one turned out too!!
Don't you guys love it when you make a project
and it turned out just the way you want or even better???

I know I do! I get all giddy like a little kid!! hahahaha


Isn't it CUTE??? I think having the assorted
Doodlebug paper makes it FUN!

So, I used my stitched hexagon die to die cut out little
scraps of the doodlebug paper and placed them
on my White card front - Then I took my
Stitched Rectangle die to trim it down and give it that
clean look - I then pulled out that adorable
Santa sitting in the chair from the (Milk & Cookies)
Odds & Ends package and POPPED him right
on there - then added the Merry Christmas Sentiment -

I didn't want to add to much more to this card because of
all the fun papers, but I did pull out my 
Black Glaze Gelly Roll pen and added dots to Santa's
eyes, then used it on his gloves, belt and boots
In person you can see the glaze and gives it that extra
touch the card needed!

Another one down for this year!! YES!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the Santa sitting in his chair!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Gerda said...

This card is SUPER CUTE, Theresa!! I love all the pretty papers and the adorable Santa!! Great design!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lori said...

Your card is super cute! Fun hexagons and love all the prints behind that sweet Santa!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! Santa is adorable!! The hexagon background looks amazing!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute card! That Santa is the cutest! I love those hexagons too!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

this is too cute - I love the Doodle bug Santa - SOOOOOO sweet!

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable!!!!! I love that card. The colors are so pretty and that Santa is just so cute. Have a good week my friend!

Leslie

Sherrie K. said...

Cuteness overload!! LOVE this!
Sherrie K

Greta said...

Very cute--love those hexagons in the pretty papers!

Beth F. said...

This is a great card! I have that Santa doodle pop. I really need to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Always love doodlebug - and I love how some of your hexagons are off the paper a little. Gives it so much more personality! :)

Evelyn

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love this background too. The Santa in his oversized comfy chair is just too darn cute. Such a fun card. I love it. Hugs

Lisa said...

This IS fun! Love that cool hexagon background and adorable Santa!

Migdalia said...

Fun card! Santa is way too cute!
Have a wonderful day my crafty friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all your fun details!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Eek! So cute! Love the doodlebug papers and cuteness!

Tracy said...

Such a cute card.
I love that little santa on his chair.
I love that you used pattern paper for the hexagon background.