Thursday, April 12, 2018

Oops a Birthday...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:
YAY for me... 🙌


Today I thought I would share a Lovely Birthday Card -





Details on how I made this card are over at
the SumMore Fun Stamps Blog










If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Anonymous said...

I followed your link to SumMore to read your process - always a fun read!! Really pretty. I love the white embossing on the inked background.

Evelyn

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! The colors look amazing!! The flowers are beautiful!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty! The background is gorgeous and I love those beautiful flowers!

CA Scrapper said...

Love that card, the colors are so pretty. Hope you are having a great week my friend. Almost Friday!!

Leslie

Tracy said...

Beautiful card!
I really like the background and how the colours blend so beautifully together.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Seriously I am loving your backgrounds! & you are slaying this stamps set - you just did a bunch of cards last month with the orange -
I love these with the white! What a great look with the same stamps. I love the way you use it!

Gerda said...

WOW!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the gorgeous colors and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda.

Nana said...

Another beauty here Theresa. Love the flowers, inked background embossing. The black card base really makes all the colors pop. Love it. Hugs

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty background & floral!! A beautiful card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

OF COURSE I need the details... heading over!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh those flowers and pretty spring colours are so lovely!!