Monday, April 16, 2018

For all you do...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!!
How the heck was your weekend???
Mine was chill - I did my usual of course
Stay home, craft, make dinners & dessert and
watched some Shows - 

I think one of these weekends I may just
feel the need to get out of town -
When? who knows... it only happens
when the mood strikes me! LOL

Anywho... I thought I would share another
simple CAS THANKS card I made for one
of the Teachers at school --


I so love this Color combo! It's just so PRETTY!!


Cardstock is Recollections 110lb. White & Black
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, & Squeezed Lemonade
Leafy Vine Stamp - Hero Arts Clings
Round Blending Tools, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Misti Tool
Fine White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy
Stitched Rectangle Die - My Creative Time
Fun Foam, Lucy's Cards Ice Cube Jewels
Tim Holtz Distress Glaze
(Thanks) Word Die - Cut out 2x's My Favorite Things 
(For all you Do) Sentiment - Stamp of Approval
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Fantastic Day!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Nana said...

So elegant. Awesome inked background.I too love the color combo and really love the white embossing. BEAUTIFUL! Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Love the colours!

Gerda said...

WOW, Theresa!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and the pretty with image!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This card is gorgeous -
I have just made the dicision to buy oxides! and I am blaming your cards!! LOL
Gorgeous - I love those little ice bling - too cute ..

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love how they make that white vine pop!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I love the gorgeous background and the colors you used! The stamped image is beautiful too!

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card Theresa! Fabulous colors and design!
Sherrie K

Greta said...

Love that HA stamp--need to get mine out! Beautiful blending & choice of colors!

Beth F. said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am totally loving that vine stamp you used. Stunning!

Anonymous said...

That black Thanks sentiment is beautiful and really pops off your gorgeous background! Love it!! :)

Evelyn

Georgiana said...

Fabulous! Love the background!

Lisa said...

THIS is gorgeous! Love that color combo and beautiful ink blending! And yes, that sentiment pops! LOVE it (and can't wait to see what you do for the PTI challenge!)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! Love your card! Great choice of colors!!!!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous & Elegant!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so striking with the white stamp and black sentiment on the background! Gorgeous!