Saturday, April 21, 2018

Vintage Car...

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!
Today's my day to take 
over the SumMore Fun Stamps blog!! 
YAY for me... 🙌


So... I thought I would share a Masculine card -





Cool & Quick I think!

The details are over on the SumMore Fun blog 
but here is the stamp that I used -

Antique Pick Up (1363-C) by Victorine Originals





New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest

If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome masculine card!! Love the vintage look!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Eva Laney said...

What a cool masculine card, love it! I struggle with these, thanks for some awesome inspiration.

Nana said...

What a beautiful masculine card. Love the way you did each corner with the different papers and showcased the awesome car in the middle Perfect for any man. Hope you are having an awesome weekend my friend. Hugs

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the papers you used and the image!! Perfect masculine card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Great card!!
I love that you can use some pretty small scraps for the background!

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic masculine card design Theresa! Fun background and great image!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

VintageScrapsCanada said...

another great card & great use of the colour challenge!
I just love your cards!

Anonymous said...

I love the design of this card. As you probably know, I'm not a colorer, so just being able to use a stamp as-is works for me. I also love the patterned papers on this. This came together really nicely!!

Evelyn

Janis Lewis said...

Okay, I love this car and card. How cool is that?!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great masculine card! I love that vintage car image!!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!! I love the fabulous design, The pretty papers and the car image you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Super cool card! Awesome design!! I always have such a hard time making masculine cards.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Very very cool! Love The die cuts and layout and that paper! Perfect man card! Love it!