Monday, April 30, 2018

Bee Amazing!

Hello & Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
Can you believe today is the LAST DAY of APRIL!!
EEK! That means only a couple more weeks of school
for us! YAY!! Can you tell I'm gonna be counting it down!!

Working at school this year has been a challenge
We've had lots of changes and I'm hoping they'll
be for the good of course... I guess we'll find
out as the year ends and the new one begins in August!

In the meantime, I thought I would share a 
sweet card I made to send to a wonderful crafty friend!




Isn't this just SWEET??? I like the little bees!

Cardstock - Bazzill, SU
Digital Designer Paper - Down this Road
Bee Hive File - Silhouette Store (#259544)
Large Rectangle Stitch Die - My Creative Time
Rounded Rectangle Stitch Die - My Creative Time
Clear Wink of Stella on the word Amazing
Blue Floral Sequins I got from my Awesome Crafty Friend
Amazing Word Die - Stampin' Up (Cut out 3 x's)
Big Shot, Cameo, ATG, Multi Matte Med., Stick It
Adhesive, Fun Foam, Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a GREAT DAY!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the little 🐝’s
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The bees are so sweet!! Love the papers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the little bees and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

DIANA L. said...

Your card could not BEE any cuter I love the colors and your design. Have a blessed day, my friend

Greta said...

How cute!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is so cute - my goodness it is adorable !

Sue from Oregon said...

There really is something about a cheerful honey bee card that can brighten a day! This card 'bee amazing'!!! ♥ Sue Kment

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's adorable. I love the blue with the yellow - summer colors!

Hope the next few weeks go fast for you. I hate change, especially if it's budget-driven, which is often is . . . :(

Evelyn

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card! The pattern papers are perfect..so bright! cute design Theresa!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo super cute!!! Great colors!!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Beth F. said...

What an adorable bee card! Your choices of patterned papers complement the bees and hive perfectly.

Lisa said...

SO sweet! I love that little bee hive and sweet bees! Adorable card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So so sweet!! I love that amazing sentiment! I don’t know where the year has gone so far!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

You're amazing!!! Your sweet comment always put a smile on my face, thanks so very much!! I love how this sweet card turned out!!! Lovely job!!!!!