Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wonderful Time Yupo the year....

Hello and Happy Tuesday Fellow Crafters!
I'm gonna make this a super quick post!
Or at least that's my plan!! (Wink Wink)

I'm sharing my weekly Holiday card!! 

I created it using some Yupo Paper and Alcohol Inks
along with a lovely Winter Scene Die, I got 
from my Wonderful Crafty Friend 




I so LOVE how this turned out!

Last weekend I was playing with Yupo paper
and Alcohol inks and I created several different
designs (which I can't wait to share with you!!!)
But this was the first one I did - I love the background
and thought it would be perfect for a holiday scene!

Cardstock - Yupo Paper, Recollections 110lb white, SU Brushed Silver
Sentiment Stamp - My Craft Spot (No longer in Business)
Scallop Frame Die - Gina Marie
Winter Scene Die - My Crafty Friend Leslie
Assorted Stars - My Craft Spot (Fancy Edges 2) (No Longer in Business)
Stitched Rectangle Die - My Creative Time
Assorted Alcohol Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Big
Shot, Misti Tool, Fun Foam for Dimension


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous background! Great Christmas card and winter scene!
Have a wonderful day!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The background looks amazing! Wow!! I love the colors!! The winter scene is fabulous!! Love, love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

So beautiful! The background is gorgeous and the die works perfectly with your card. Have a great week. I have a girls crafty weekend coming up and I can't wait to craft!

Leslie

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Sukie said...

Awesome card! The background you created looks amazing! The winter scene is so pretty too! I'm looking forward to your other creations!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful! Alcohol inks are so much fun, aren't they?! Love your card!

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo pretty, Theresa!! Wonderful background!! Alcohol Inks are so fun to create with!!!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Anonymous said...

I love the bold colors on that beautiful background you made. The whole card reminds me of moonrise in the arctic circle with the Aurora Borealis and kids traveling by sled on beautiful snow. The biggest light blue circle in the middle is the rising full moon.

Absolutely love this one!!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous background and the winter scene die you used!!! LOVE, Love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Greta said...

Gorgeous AI background & fabulous card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh My Goodness!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the background too .... love it!!
the entire cards is awesome -

Beth F. said...

Ooooooo! That alcohol ink background is so amazing with that winter scene! I LOVE it!

Lisa said...

Love Love Love! That alcohol ink! Can't wait to do some playing with them myself... soon!! Love your background and it's perfect with that scenery die!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my gosh! So gorgeous! Your background is amazing- love the diecut layered on!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW! What a beautiful holiday card!! I love it!!! Your background is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Migdalia said...

This is so PRETTY! A wonderful holiday card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M