Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Brewing Up...

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
How was your Memorial Day Weekend?
Did you do anything Fun? Travel? BBQ?
We Stayed home and relaxed... We have plans 
on Visiting my Sister in the next week or two
so we decided to keep this past weekend a
little low key - Plus its too HOT outside!! LOL

I'm back with another Coffee card for the
Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop


Here's the Sweet Card I Made --



I made this card for my Mom - Her Birthday
was on Sunday and she enjoys coffee -
She can only have Decaf these days and I think she's
just happy she can still drink any kind of coffee!! :)

I used some watercolor paper from Tim Holtz
2 Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade &
Picked Raspberry
Coffee Break Stamp & Die Set from My Creative Time (Coffee Cup)
Coffee Break Stamp set from Jaded Blossom (Sentiment)
Stitched Scallop Circle Die on the Vellum is from Craftin Desert Divas
Super Fine Black Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy,
Heat Tool, Gemini Jr., Misti Tool, Lucy's Cards Ice Cube Jewels,
Fun Foam, Paper Trey Ink Cardstock


Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

23 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty with such vibrant colors, and I love the little touch of vellum. It's very lovely and just a treat for the eyes.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

New Creations said...

Great blending, pretty cool!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card and colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Evelyn said...

You are on a roll with those backgrounds, Theresa! Keep 'em comin'!

Evelyn

~amy~ said...

Such delish colors, reminds me of rainbow Sherbet.

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty & vibrant colors! Wonderful background too!Fun card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Lisa said...

Such pretty ink blending! I love that you're playing along so much! Happy Tuesday!

Jessica said...

Lovely bright background. I really like how you use the Vellum behind the coffee cup.
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the cup!! Happy belated birthday to your Mom!! I hope she had a wonderful celebration!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Esther Asbury said...

Fabulous background for your bright and cheery coffee card! Love it!

Lori said...

Beautiful, vibrant birthday card for your mom! What gorgeous colors!

CA Scrapper said...

I bet your mom loved that card, it's so pretty. Glad you had a relaxing weekend.

Leslie

Billie A said...

Cute card and I like the birthday sentiment. Sure your mom will love it. Moms like all of our art creations.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ooooh, love the colours you used! Nice and summer-y! Adorable coffee card! I bet your Mom loved it!

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done!!!

MariLynn said...

Very pretty card. Love the way your distressed background looks. What caught my eye were the little "drops" of water. So cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful rainbow colors and design.

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The background looks so awesome with the pretty coffee cup! I'm sure your mom loved her card!

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday to your mom!!

Your card looks fabulous! I love the look of the blended colours for your background and cup - and the vellum is a perfect touch!

It's been hot here but I like the summer-like weather! I'll be glad when the pool is ready though!

Greta said...

Absolutely lovely card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awesome ink blending!!! Gorgeous card!!!

Fikreta said...

This is so very pretty

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great bright background and coffee cup!