Friday, May 11, 2018

SumMore Fun - Mood Board Challenge #28

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!

Our Mood Board is - 



 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!


Here's what I created to inspire you --



I chose to go with the colors and the stars in the picture

I'm using some wonderful Victorine Original Stamps 
& a Raisin Boat Stamp on my card today - 

Just a reminder that if you play along, the Random
winner wins a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
SumMore Fun Stamps Store AND if you use a
SumMore Fun Stamp on your project 
 you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate!!!
This is such a wonderful prize!!


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!

If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!



New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Love the burlap star!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Georgiana said...

What a great mood board for inspiration. Your card is neat with the different elements. Happy Friday!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and beautiful!! I love the music in the background and the stars!! So fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This is such a great card! I love the burlap. It adds so much texture and visual interest!

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the pretty background with those gorgeous stars! The addition of burlap looks amazing!

Janis Lewis said...

Ooo love your card! That woven star is awesome.

Sharon Smith said...

Fab card. I love the burlap fits great with the barn theme

Tracy said...

Such a lovely card.
I like the burlap stars, it gives extra texture to your card.

Anonymous said...

First of all, that song. . . I love the Nat King Cole version but the one where Natalie Cole sang with clips of her dad just bring tears to my eyes - so beautiful and moving.

Love your Americana card!! The burlap and brown ink make it so rugged!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Evelyn

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a pretty design!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I adore this layout - The added burlap stars puts it over the top for me !

awesome!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty background and the pretty stars!! Wonderful design!! Love this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Jessica Pickeral said...

Wow, looks amazingly beautiful. The colors look so good together and I really love how you did the burlap Stars. And that sentiment, is awesome.

Lisa said...

LOVE this! And that sentiment! Fantastic card!

Greta said...

Great card--love the burlap stars!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Awesome card! I love the stars tucked behind your image!!