Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Java Great Day!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
I've been playing along with the
Since Saturday and I've really been enjoying it!

This is my last card for the hop - I know there is
still time to make more, but I'm happy with the
few cards I've already made! Maybe for the
Fall/Winter Hop I'll have way more done and
ready to share! :)

Here's my Last Coffee Card --


I think this turned out awesome! I had fun playing with
the Jaded Blossom (Java Time) Stamp set

I used some Memento Rich Cocoa & Desert Sand ink
 for my Coffee Bean Background -
I die cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle Die

Then grabbed a piece of Doodlebug Dotted Paper
and cut a 3/4" strip for the front of my card
Then I picked a piece of Dark Red Scrap Cardstock
and die cut the scallop border die from the
My Creative Time (Fun Stitched Edges)

I used some Annie's Paper Boutique (Trendy Twine) in Krafty Red
wrapping it around the card front - then making a quadruple bow


I used my Zig Real Brush pens to color up the sweet
girl holding her cup of coffee and I used my clear
Wink of Stella glitter pen on her headband and cup
The Smile sentiment was stamped on with some
Memento Rich Cocoa ink and I die cut the
sentiment out with the Mini Tag Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom

This will be great to send off to a crafty friend!

Have a FABULOUS DAY!

Theresa

23 comments:

Georgiana said...

LOVE her. Your coloring looks amazing! I don't drink coffee, but I sure do enjoy her making me smile.

Marilyn said...

Cute card and love your coloring on that adorable image. Love the coffee bean background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

allthingzsewn said...

Hello, I enjoyed browsing through your cards. I found you through My Creative Time, while buying some dies. I can't seem to get an answer from anyone and I'm hoping you can help me. I'm totaly new to stamping and want to make only gift tags for my etsy sales as a thank you giveaway for those items that will be a gift. I need a suggestion what type of die cutter machine would be good for this type. Are they all pretty versatile with dies? Would sure appreciate some help.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! She's so adorable!! I love the colors and the twine!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

allthingzsewn said...

You can ignore the first comment asking for help. I found some information on U TUBE. I'm 70 yrs. old and never think of going there. But I still want to visit from time to time, I enjoyed browsing.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Theresa, your colouring is beautiful! Such a cute image and gorgeous card! Absolutely love your stamped background! I think this is my favourite of your hop cards; they are all so cute, but this is my pick!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

She is so cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a sweet little image, and the baker's twine is a lovely accent. Super cute!

MariLynn said...

So cute. Love the way you colored the image. Love the addition of the twine.

Mayras Designs said...

Theresa, this is adorable!!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

New Creations said...

Absolutely sooooo adorable with depth in your coloring work!

~amy~ said...

Love the added shimmer! Such a sweet card!
Thanks for your lovely projects!

Evelyn said...

Oh, this one's cute!! My only problem with a cup that big is that the coffee will get cold before I've had a chance to drink it all! :)

Evelyn

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute little Miss and she is gracing your beautiful card perfectly. Awesome coloring.

Greta said...

Super cute card! Interesting how people make so many cards for the CL hops. I like to enter a lot of different challenges, so decided to skip CL. Seems like so many of the same people win each time.

Tracy said...

I can not tell you how much I LOVE this card!!
You background paper...I thought was pattern paper!!
And that girl image that you coloured up...perfect!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a sweet card & great colouring - I love yoyue backgrounds!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! She's so cute! Beautiful background too!!!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! Love the stamped background and the adorable image!

Billie A said...

cute card and fun image. So darling and your layout, dies and colors are awesome.

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love how you've colored that sweetie and that glittery cup! Love it!! I'm so happy you got to play along so much this time! I can't wait to go back through and catch up on what else I've missed... and thanks so much for coming to see me so much!!

Fikreta said...

this is so adroable card!
that girl is so cute!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my gosh! So so cute!! Love the coffee theme of course ;)