Thursday, May 31, 2018

Rustic Masculine card....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I have a quick post for ya today!

I'm entering my card in the 
So Suzy Stamps Monthly Blog Challenge - Masculine



 I wanted to share a Cool Masculine card I made --



I was playing with the Antique Pick up truck stamp
from Victorine Originals and some 
Bo Buny Paper and I came up 
with this neat design and I totally LOVE it!!


Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Recollections 110 lb. White, Fun Foam
Designer Paper - Bo Bunny (Time Piece) -retired
Mod Stitched Square Stax - MFT
Clock Stamp Image - Spellbinders Art C
Distress Strip - MFT
Splatter Stamp - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle Die - My Creative Time
Misti Tool, Big Shot, ATG Adhesive
Inks - Memento Desert Sand, Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy & Ruby Red








 I wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Here's our Mood Board 



I'm sure you ALL can make something
with this awesome board!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store! AND if you do use one of
our stamps and win, you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate to the store!!

All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, June 7th!!!
So make sure to join us!


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome masculine card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

What a fabulous masculine card!! I love the layers and papers!! The images are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Awesome masculine card!! Love the image & papers too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love it! Awesome masculine card! I really need to make some male cards, but I keep grabbing the pink. I'll soon have to buckle down and just make some male cards!

Greta said...

Artsy & fun--perfect for a guy!

Tracy said...

Your card is perfect!
I love Bo Bunny papers and you used these perfectly with those stamps!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Wow - what a great card -
I love the image, the papers , the shapes & the layers!

Georgiana said...

Loving the classic car. Perfect for the masculine theme.

Evelyn said...

This really looks great! You seem to have no problem with masculine cards!!

Evelyn

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the masculine design and the color combination.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a GREAT masculine card! The papers and stamping look awesome! Such a great design..you sure have been a busy girl in that craft room. I am so jealous! Love your creations!
Sherrie K

~Tammy~ said...

This is one fabulous masculine card! Well done! I call them DMC on my blog (Dreaded Man Card). I struggle making them because I always like lots of layers and ribbons, and embellishments! :)))

Vicky Briggs said...

Such an interesting and great card! Thanks you for joining our challenge at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.

Scrappy Chick said...

Beautiful masculine card! Thanks for participating in the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Challenge

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh, fantastic masculine card!! Love that stamp and the layers of awesome guy paper!

Lisa said...

Love this! Great colors, papers... love the shape of those diecuts... fantastic antique car... love it!