Friday, May 18, 2018

Honeycomb rainbow...

Hello & HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
EEK! The Weekend is here!! YESSSS!!
Do you guys have big plans for the weekend??
Honestly, I don't really... I do have some 
Wood projects I want to get completed so
I can put them up around my house -

I have some Summertime pieces and
a patriotic one I want to complete...
I also have a few signs I want to make as well...
I've been putting them off too long...
So hopefully I can make a dent in some of those
projects while it's fresh in my mind!!

I thought I would switch things up a bit
and share a Birthday card I made for
another Teacher at school -



 A week or two ago I made some Rainbow card and
this happens to be one of the ones I made using my
Heidi Swapp Honeycomb Stencil & my Distress Oxides
I really like the design in landscape form... :)

I added an assortment of Rainbow Jewels from Lucy's Cards
to flow with the rainbow ink blending
The Celebrate Word die is from Stampin' Up (Cut 3x's & layered)
The Fishtail die is from My Favorite Things
The Sentiment Stamp is from My Favorite Things
I heat embossed it with some Ultra Fine White Embossing 
Powder from Simon Says Stamp



Here's the inside of my card as well... I kept the rainbow going 
along with a sweet sentiment!


-- Other Products Used --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Recollections, Papertrey Ink, Fun Foam
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, 
Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
Gemini Jr. Machine, Misti, Heat tool, Versamark Ink, Memento Tuxedo
Black Ink, Embossing Buddy, Stick It Adhesive, Multi Medium Matte,
ATG Adhesive, ThermOWeb Adhesive


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Jessica said...

This looks great. The background loot so pretty.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

oH i ADORE THIS CARD!! I NEED TO PRACTICE MY OXIDES - YOURS ARE AWESOME!

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! I love the pretty background, the rainbow theme is so gorgeous! I'm hoping to have a relaxing weekend since I just got home last night after being out of town for work! I'm playing catch up on my comments too!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! Wow!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love the 🌈 colors!
Have a nice day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

omg... so funny! We both posted a rainbow today... love yours!! Beautiful card and love the inside rainbow!

~Tammy~ said...

Love how this turned out! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the honeycomb pattern with the rainbow underneath. That black really sets it off!

Have a fun weekend!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Love the rainbow look! Great card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the gorgeous background!! Love it!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love this!! Rainbow colours just make everyone smile!!