Saturday, May 26, 2018

It's such a Perk....

Hello and Happy Saturday Crafty Peeps!
I know, I know... I don't normally post on a
Saturday... But I've mentioned before that
has a Challenge Every month and I'm really trying my
best to join their Challenges -

This new challenge is BLING it Up! and I know
all you crafters out there like Bling! So why don't
you join me and play along? I think you'll have
fun creating something new and have a chance
to win a cool stamp set... I mean who doesn't like that???
This Challenge ends June 2nd - So HURRY!!
You need to use a Jaded Blossom Stamp -
So if you happen to have only one set... USE IT!!

Anywho - Here's what I created to play along--


This was super fun to make and I think I'll be mailing it
off to one of my AWESOME Crafty Friends!! :)

-- Jaded Blossom Products Used --



(My BLING is the Clear Gem and the assorted Sequins)


Other Products Used --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Neenah Solar White
Designer Paper - Doodlebug, Pink & Main
Jute Twine - Papertrey Ink
Tiny Heart Punch - American Crafts
Tiny Clear Gem - CTMH
Assorted Sequins - My Stash
Splatter Stencil - Tim Holtz
Distress Oxides - Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs
Round Blending brushes, Fun Foam, Multi Medium Matte, ATG,
ThermOWeb, Misti, Gemini Jr., Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, &
Stampin' Up Dimensionals

I'm also entering the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop




Thanks so much for stopping by -
Have an AWESOME Memorial Day Weekend!!

Theresa

29 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Evelyn said...

What a happy coffee cup, even though he's spilled! :) I hate to waste even one precious drop!!

Evelyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute card! I'm loving the coffee theme myself lately! I don't have any Jaded Blossom stamps or dies but yours look so cute!

New Creations said...

A happy creation with a cute face on the coffee cup and all textures!

Brandi R said...

So cute! Love the cup and all the messy coffee stains. Feels like home :-D

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the splatters and the papers you used for the cup!! The face is adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MariLynn said...

Cute plaid cup. I love the twine bow.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is DARLING, Theresa! Love that coffee cup with glasses, and the adorable sentiment. Lovely all around!
If you're ever looking for another super FUN challenge, please consider playing with us at Word Art Wednesday. it's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have the most amazing prizes. I hope you will join us!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen

Fikreta said...

so very lovely card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute. This card sure made me smile to see that cute cup.

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card, love the expression you gave the cup! :)

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun cup and sure to make someone smile. I know it did me.

~amy~ said...

I'm mad for your plaid cup! Super CUTE.

Lisa said...

I made it here! I just realized I'm on Day 2... moving along. Love the plaid.. you knew I would! And love this fun design... that cup is adorable!

nancy carroll said...

Love the plaid!, adorable card

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I adore your cute coffee cup with the glasses, and the bow - too cute!

candio said...

Adorable Card ~ love his face!!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Jaded Blossom!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Super cute card! Love the cup!

Sherrie K. said...

Another fabulous coffee themed card! The splattered background is so fun and I love the idea of stamping a face on the coffee cup..so adorable!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Another super cute card my friend!Love the cute face!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Jessica said...

Looks great. I love the face on that coffee cup. And all the coffee rings and spiders are a nice touch..
Polka Dot Orchard

Maria said...

Such a fun cute card...love it!!!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER job as always my friend!!! <3 it....Thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

Arianna Barbara said...

What a fun and sweet card! Adorable details!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this!! I love everything about it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!

Unknown said...

Your nerdy cup is the cutest!!

teachdanz said...

Ooooh!! I just love this Theresa!! I especially love the background!! Thanks so much for joining the monthly challenge at Jaded Blosssom!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Fantastic background and such an adorable face!! Great coffee card :)