Thursday, May 3, 2018

Such a Difference...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I have a quick post for ya today!

 I'm sharing a Lovely card
I made using a couple of Raisin Boat Stamps 


I used the Cherry Blossom Stamp set and stamped my 
branches with Memento London Fog
Then stamped my Flower with Hero Arts Bubble 
Gum & Ultra Pink blended together
Then I die cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle die

Once my background was done I pulled out a Stitched
circle die and cut out a circle in Vellum and then
grabbed a Stitched Heart die and die cut that
in some Mambo Pink Cardstock 

I wanted to make my card Sparkle, so I sprayed the
card front & Heart with my Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz
then used my heat tool to dry them quickly --

I found some silver twine in my stash and thought
that might look nice behind the heart -
So I just rolled some up and glued that onto
my circle vellum piece then I added some
Dimensionals and adhered my heart over that -

The "YOU" word die is from MFT and I die cut
it out 3x's in gray cardstock and then I wanted to
use the Flourishing Thoughts Sentiment Stamp 
Set again and pulled out the "You make such a difference"
stamp from the set - Since I was using the 
YOU Die I had to cover up the you on the stamp
with some post it tape and then pulled it off to stamp
the rest of the sentiment on my card front --

I really like how the word die pops over the sentiment
but both really shine on this card --

I then attached my card front onto some fun foam
then attached it right onto my gray cardbase --

Of course I HAD to add some bling! So I grabbed
my Studio Katia Pink Jewels and adhered
a few around on my card --


The floral images are from the
Stamp Set








 I also wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Here's our Mood Board 



I'm sure you ALL can make something
with this awesome board!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, May 10th!!!
So make sure to join us!

If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! I love the gorgeous background!! The flowers look amazing!! The heart is fabulous!! Beautiful card, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Hello Theresa...your card is very pretty, love the gorgeous stamped background and the soft colours. The silver twine is a lovely touch! Happy May to you!

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the pretty heart!! Simply love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Beth F. said...

This card is so pretty! I love those cherry blossoms. I really need to get that stamp set out and play with it again soon!

Polka Dot Orchard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

There's a, this card is so beautiful. The pink and grey look so good together, and that stamp set is pretty awesome.

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! Those cherry blossoms are so pretty! I love the oversized die cut too!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card, Theresa.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a pretty card Theresa! The stamped background is lovely...the cherry blossoms are beautiful! Great design!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the added sparkle with the twine a really nice touch.

DIANA L. said...

I love how your card came out the flowers and branches are so pretty.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty card! Beautiful colour combo! Cool use of the silver twine!

Lori said...

Such pretty blooms! Love the bright pink heart and silver twine - perfect additions to your card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this card the string looks like wings!!
I love the sentiment

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Love those beautiful flowers and that heart makes the perfect embellishment!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Hope to be able to join in more challenges in the next couple of weeks. I am not working this summer, so I plan to enjoy my time.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love what you did to accentuate the heart element!

Evelyn

Greta said...

Love the cherry blossoms--beautiful card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

The stamp sets are lovely and you’ve created a beautiful card!!