Thursday, May 24, 2018

Butterfly Birthday...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:


Today I thought I would share a Butterfly Birthday -




I made myself another rainbow card! Since I already
had the items out from the last rainbow card I made
I thought I could make a second one at the same time!

So I used a scrap piece of Canson Watercolor paper
and some of my Distress Oxides  
- All I did was blend an assortment of Distress Oxides
onto the watercolor paper then added a few drops of
water here & there and then dried it with my heat tool.

I also took a strip of black & white Designer Paper
from Doodlebug and layered the 2 pieces
onto my 110lb. Recollections White Cardbase

I already had the butterflies completed when I
made my last Rainbow card - I used the 
Beautiful Raisin Boat Stamp set called (IMAGINE)
I just Popped them up on my card with some
Dimensional Foam Dots...

The Happy Birthday Sentiment is a Victorine
Originals Stamp and I really like how it
fills out the bottom portion of my card!

I then added some pretty Ice cube Jewels from Lucy's cards
to complete the design... and now it's ready to be
used for someone's birthday!!!



I also wanted to share the inside of my card with you -
I like having the insides completed at the same time as
the outside - This way it's ready to go when I need it!
I'm using another Victorine Originals Sentiment -
This one is called (Very best of birthdays)
and I just cut a strip of the rainbow paper I made
just to tie it all together!!!












If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!! Love the rainbow colors and butterflies!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! The colors are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty butterflies fluttering about!! The inside is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the background and those butterflies are stunning! The inside of the card looks awesome too!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the pretty butterflies and the fabulous background!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Georgiana said...

Your butterflies sure are pretty!

Evelyn said...

Very pretty, and it's creating a scene in my head of a spring storm with a rainbow and butterflies!! :)

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

I am loving that bright and beautiful strip you created with the Distress Oxides! Such a pretty card!

Greta said...

So pretty--love the layout!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Beautiful, I love your oxide cards!

Karla Yungwirth said...

The butterflies are awesome- especially with the inked background! And I love the inside!