Friday, May 25, 2018

SumMore Fun -- Mood Board Challenge #29

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!

Our Mood Board is - 



 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!


I'm also entering my card in the
So Suzy Stamps Monthly Blog Challenge - Masculine




Here's what I created to inspire you --



I went with the colors & the Vintage car image in the photo
I honestly LOVE how this turned out! 
Perfect Masculine card! 
I'm using the Antique Pick Up (1363-C)
Both from Victorine Originals AND
Let it Snow (10085-Z) from Raisin Boat for the Circles

Just a reminder that if you play along, the Random
winner wins a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
SumMore Fun Stamps Store AND if you use a
SumMore Fun Stamp on your project 
 you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate!!
This is such a wonderful prize!!


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!

If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome masculine card!! love the antique car
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beth F. said...

This is really a wonderful use of that stamp! I love that you used all of the colors from the mood board to create your background.

Lisa said...

What a perfect take on the inspiration photo and colors!! The car background is so fabulous!! Awesome masculine card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the vintage stamp you used to create the background! Your card turned out great! Have a wonderful weekend!

Greta said...

This would be perfect for my hubby who is a complete car nut! Love the colors & design!

Evelyn said...

What an awesome card! I love how you stamped the car to make background paper - very effective!! Looks great on the dark maroon mat.

Evelyn

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is a great masculine birthday card!!

Sherrie K. said...

I have to agree with you~I love how it turned out too! Such a wonderful masculine card~
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Super COOL card! I absolutely LOVE it! Awesome ob my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Karla Yungwirth said...

What a fun masculine card!! Awesome job!

Vicky Briggs said...

Great card for any guy! Thanks you for joining our challenge at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.

Scrappy Chick said...

Beautiful masculine birthday card! Thanks for participating in the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Challenge

Waving My Wand said...

You are right, this is an awesome masculine card! Terri - Crackerbox & So Suzy DT