Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Quick Graduation Card -

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's another busy week - so I'll make
this post-Short & Sweet!! (Or I hope too anyway)

I've got another Graduation card to share -



This was a pretty quick CAS card to make!
I found the Graduation file in the Silhouette Store (#134846)
and I knew I wanted to make it the front of my card

I also went with the school colors in Red & Black - I added some
Clear Wink of Stella on the Grad Hats and added
some Ice Cube Jewels from Lucy's Cards to give this card
a more Feminine touch - I made 2 of them 
One for a Male & this one for a female -
The Sentiment was Heat Embossed in Ultra Fine White 
Embossing Powder from Simon Says Stamp
The Sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink
The Stitched Rectangle is from My Creative Time

*** Other Products Used ***

Cardstock - Recollections, Stampin' Up, American Crafts
Silhouette Machine, Gemini Jr., Heat Tool, Multi Matte Medium,
Fun Foam, ATG Adhesive, ThermOWeb Adhesive, Embossing Buddy,
& The Misti


Have a Wonderfully AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Tina H said...

Fantastic! I love that svg! Perfect colors too! Another great card my friend! <3

DIANA L. said...

Great grad card, love the black and red

Lisa said...

I love it!! That svg you used is fabulous and the red background looks amazing!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, fun grad card Theresa! Love the little bits of sparkle!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Awesome card! I love the graduation silhouette you used for the background! The sparkles on the caps look amazing and that sentiment is perfect!

Lisa said...

What a cool! grad card! Love this!

Gerda said...

What a awesome graduation card, Theresa!! Love the sparkle on the hats and great sentiment!!! I love this card!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Beth F. said...

Fantastic card! I am pinning this one for sure for next year inspiration. I love the glitter on the hats!

Greta said...

Fun card! Captures the joy of graduation perfectly!

Anonymous said...

So fun! This card catches the excitement of the moment!!

I made one something like this with a rock concert audience one time, and it also turned out really nice.

Evelyn

~Tammy~ said...

This is a fabulous graduation card! I love it against the red!

Migdalia said...

A super cool grad card!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This does not look like quick card - lol

I love it

I have been watching your cards load but have had horrible service - so getting caught up on my comments!!

This is possibly my fav Grad card!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh what a fun cut! Love the layers!