Thursday, March 22, 2018

Just Because Bunny.....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I have a quick post for ya today!

 I'm sharing a Sweet Just Because Bunny Card




I haven't made a FLIP CARD in a looong time! So I thought
WHY NOT Today?  

I'm using the Sizzix Gift Card Flip it's Die set for my card design
and some Echo Park (Spring) collection paper

My sweet bunny is from Victorine Originals along with 
my Sentiment Stamp
I Stamped my bunny on some Watercolor paper
and colored him up with my Arteza Watercolor pens
Then Die cut him out with my Brother Scan N Cut Machine

I Die Cut a Stitched Oval shape out of pink paper and
placed it behind my bunny
Then I stamped my Sentiment on some Blue Paper
and die cut it out with a banner die I have

I wanted my bunny to sparkle, so I used my
clear wink of Stella pen and then added a couple
of Ice Cube Jewels for a final touch


Here's what the Flipped inside looks like
I added the You're some 'bunny' special
 sentiment to send a sweet message to a friend!

If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!












 I wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Here's our Mood Board 



I'm sure you ALL can make something
with this awesome board!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, March 29th!!!
So make sure to join us!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??

Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute flip card!! Love the papers and colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn😀

Nana said...

Too flippin cute. Love the stitched bunny and spring colors. Have a great day.

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Love the flip card and those papers look vwrv pretty.

Janis Lewis said...

I love your flip card! I've been making these for future challenge posts lately, and you have shown me I've been folding them all backwards! LOL Oh well. This card is so cute. I love it!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and the bunny image!! I love this flip card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Oh so cute, my friend!! This is absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet bunny and the flip design!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Very cute card!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The flip design looks amazing and I love those papers! Super cute bunny too!

Anonymous said...

I haven't made a flip card in awhile either . . . Maybe soon!

I love the gorgeous papers on this and that adorable bunny, which you colored so beautifully!! Looks like a well-loved doll.

Evelyn

Sherrie K. said...

Your flip card is just to cute! It makes me smile...fun papers and such a sweet bunny!
Have a great weekend my friend!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Very adorable! Love that stuffed bunny! And cool design! I love card design dies... people always say, oh I can make that by hand... but I HATE measuring and scoring and having to figure stuff like that out! I'm not an engineer!!! lol... awesome!

Migdalia said...

Love the cute bunny and card design! Totally cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute bunny card! I like your fancy fold flip card style! Great papers too!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable card! Fun design! Love the pattern paper you used!!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is super cute ! I love the stitches on the money and I love the sentiment too.

Hugs,
Chriss

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a cool Fold and adorable bunny!! I love that this is just because... it will make someone’s day very special!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this card adn the way it opens -
I have been away and can not comment from my phone - So i need to play a little catch up !