Friday, March 16, 2018

SumMore Fun - Mood Board Challenge #24

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is - 






 You can use theTheme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --


Isn't this just darling???

I went with the colors, bunny image & eggs
in the mood board --

I'm using the Bunny with Egg Stamp from
Victorine Originals and Doodlebug Papers
I added some Rainbow Mixed Jewels as well

I stamped my bunny on some Pink Doodlebug paper
and cut it out with my Scan in cut Machine
Then I stamped another bunny out with some
Polka Dot Doodlebug Paper and Fussy cut the
Egg and the tiny feet circles ---


As you know, I like to decorate the inside just a tad -
So I stamped the (You're some "bunny" special) sentiment
from a Victorine Originals Stamp and I had some
Small Bunny Dies and thought they would be perfect
for the inside of my card along with a strip of
Doodlebug paper --









I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card, Theresa!! Love that super sweet bunny and the pretty flower!! Great design!! Love it!! Have a great day my friend,
Gerda

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! That bunny is so sweet!! I love the papers!! Colorful and fabulous, my friend!! It's a happy card :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

The bright colors you used are so perfect and I love that you paper pieced the bunny! You know how much I love patterned papers and that is a great way to showcase it.

Sukie said...

Super cute card! That bunny is absolutley adorable! Great color combination too!

Nana said...

What a cute card. Love the fin papers, adorable bunny, and flowers. The inside is too cute as well. Hope you had a great spring break. Have a great weekend.
Nicole

Polka Dot Orchard said...

This is awesome, I love the bright colors. I really like how the egg and the pads on the bunny's feet match.

Anonymous said...

Cute, inside and out!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

OMG!!! So cute! I love that bunny. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Leslie

Migdalia said...

The bunny is too darn cute!! Super cute card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is so Cute -
and I love the new mood board -
I will need to play along as well!!

Thanks for sharing

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is a super sweet card. I love the pretty papers you used to paper piece that sweet bunny. Absolutely adorable ♥

Karla Yungwirth said...

Adorable! Love the bright colours and awesome inside!

Lisa said...

So cute! Adorable bunny and love all of the pattern and pretty colors! Such a sweet card!